No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    That Melisandre scene reminded me of the old lady bathtub scene from the Shining.

i needed to put that necklace on my c0ck after that scene

Comment

• Fuk me the Dorne storyline was so badly done. I can only hope the rushed and nonsensical killings of the Princes in this episode has put that whole story arc to bed now and we can forget it all ever happened.

The Dornish plot was so badly done that and it leaves me worried about the future of the show.

Rather than adapt the plot line from the novels the writers pretty much made it up as they went along. And the result was the most uninteresting, badly written subplot of the series so far.

So now there is no more novels to adapt and they are pretty much making the show up as they go along. I have a horrible feeling the show may turn as unwatchable as that whole ****ty Dornish interlude.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        The Red Woman is clueless about resurrection magic, she will switch the body of Jon then they will bring it to Thoros. Paul Kaye (THoros) is appearing this season and as far as consistency goes, only Thoros can do such magic
        this isn't power rangers. thoros isn't going to appear out of the blue to resurrect Jon. he explained to her how he did it. also, thoros is not going to go all the way from the riverlands to the wall. we know we're getting the siege at riverrun. that's where he will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
          Fuk me the Dorne storyline was so badly done. I can only hope the rushed and nonsensical killings of the Princes in this episode has put that whole story arc to bed now and we can forget it all ever happened.

The Dornish plot was so badly done that and it leaves me worried about the future of the show.

Rather than adapt the plot line from the novels the writers pretty much made it up as they went along. And the result was the most uninteresting, badly written subplot of the series so far.

So now there is no more novels to adapt and they are pretty much making the show up as they go along. I have a horrible feeling the show may turn as unwatchable as that whole ****ty Dornish interlude.
          what ive noticed so far about people complaining about the dorne story line they are all done by BOOK READERS. personally, as a non book reader, i quite enjoy everytime they show dorne and the sand snakes.

that was one of the few bright spots in the season opener for me.

ive always enjoyed looking at the sand snakes and her fighting killing daughters.

i guess if you invested that much time reading the vast material you would be pissed if they changed it for the show.

book readers gonna book reader.

i think sand snakes dorne gonna tie in with danaerys since they hate the lannister who hold the crown right now. lannister are gonna team up with the rose family and another powerful family and they are gonna get squeezed from both sides by jon snow/wildling sansa bran rickon/ theon, osha coalition from the north with danearys tyrion sand snakes new dothraki hoard coalition coming from the the other side.

Comment

• They're pushing the strong women characters thing too much to please their vocal lesbian audience. They were outraged by Sansa's rape although it wasn't even graphic. I don't know if it's the same in the books but Brienne kicked Jamie's and Sendor's asses and now the sand snakes killed everybody and took over Dorne...

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              They're pushing the strong women characters thing too much to please their vocal lesbian audience. They were outraged by Sansa's rape although it wasn't even graphic. I don't know if it's the same in the books but Brienne kicked Jamie's and Sendor's asses and now the sand snakes killed everybody and took over Dorne...
              NO.

its a concerted effort by the _______ oligarchs of hollywood to subconsciously influence people into voting for hillary clinton.

its why there's so much pro woman leader crap on tv/film today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                NO.

its a concerted effort by the _______ oligarchs of hollywood to subconsciously influence people into voting for hillary clinton.

its why there's so much pro woman leader crap on tv/film today.
                Well it sucks and it hurts the show by overshadowing Arya's badassness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  They're pushing the strong women characters thing too much to please their vocal lesbian audience. They were outraged by Sansa's rape although it wasn't even graphic. I don't know if it's the same in the books but Brienne kicked Jamie's and Sendor's asses and now the sand snakes killed everybody and took over Dorne...
                  It doesn't change the fact that danerys might die at the end. Hopefully she does. Her character is so boring

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    It doesn't change the fact that danerys might die at the end. Hopefully she does. Her character is so boring
                    Hopefully, Theon's sister seems like she's going to be in Essos, i hope there's no girl partnership, it would be bad.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X