Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew the Red Witch's breast were too perfect to be true! Great opener.

Comment

• Still had to rub one out! BWAAAHHHHA!

Comment

• Me watching that ending

via GIPHY

Comment

• Solid if unspectacular episode. Mostly revisiting old plot lines as a catch up.

One of the few good actors in the Dorne storyline is dead, which is annoying. Elia is ok but Sand snakes are still just awful z-list TV.

Who knew Melisandre could get even hotter than she already was?! She got that perfect breast and stomach droop which I love

Comment

• I get that it helps save time in a congested show, but it is getting a bit frustrating how certain characters seem to keep stumbling upon other characters in the middle of nowhere. Im looking at you Brienne (and you guys, Daario and Jorah)

Maybe just a scene of them asking a peasant which direction the massive dragon flew, or Brienne hearing the hounds chasing and getting suspicious somehing might be happening, might make the scenes a bit more plausible

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Solid if unspectacular episode. Mostly revisiting old plot lines as a catch up.

One of the few good actors in the Dorne storyline is dead, which is annoying. Elia is ok but Sand snakes are still just awful z-list TV.

Who knew Melisandre could get even hotter than she already was?! She got that perfect breast and stomach droop which I love
              Good to see she still keeps herself clean shaven down there also.

Comment

• Episode 1 doesn't have much to talk about. Just my girl getting two kills though, and watches on viciously as her mom kills some dude.

That's the same look I have when I jerk off to her. But i'm not digging the longer hair doe, prefer it short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Solid if unspectacular episode. Mostly revisiting old plot lines as a catch up.

Elia looks older than the others, I thought she was the mom.

I swear I was watching episode 1 like, I forgot somethings that happened, I had forgotten this princess got killed, Jamie's daughter. GOT takes so long start, it's easy to forget somethings.

And yo, edit your post and write "Tyene is also ok". Come on.

Comment

• That was an ok episode. Probably should have watched last season to prep myself. I had forgotten some things. It seems pretty obvious Snow is gonna be back eventually. I avoided all trailers before this episode though.

It's about time Brienne gets to save a Stark for real. That was exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      That was an ok episode. Probably should have watched last season to prep myself. I had forgotten some things. It seems pretty obvious Snow is gonna be back eventually. I avoided all trailers before this episode though.

It's about time Brienne gets to save a Stark for real. That was exciting.
                      The wall/North is where its gonna be at this season

Comment

Working...
                      X