No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    your men wouldn't make it past the smoke...not even dragons fly over LakerLand without getting stoned and getting too lazy to do anything
    who said i was coming for you? who says i can't make sir mak come for me? you know how you felt the last time you lost your bong? , imagine that x 40,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      I would Your Grace but for 1 problem.

We don't have a spike big enough to hold Lord Tua's head.

Forgive me Your Grace.
      Hmm.. Doesn't that Midnight Special Stark Ranger believe in that tree? Maybe we can have him cut a chunk in the shape of a spear, for Lord Tua's disgraceful head. He's not worth using anymore of our wood. We need fire to keep the brothel warm.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        My squire just intercepted a raven that was carrying a message stating Lord Tua, ruler of The Fatlands is assembling an army of fat savages aimed at invading your Kingdom.

have no fear...Lord Tua is easily distracted...his last attempt at invading my kingdom was thwarted when i offered him food

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Hmm.. Doesn't that Midnight Special Stark Ranger believe in that tree? Maybe we can have him cut a chunk in the shape of a spear, for Lord Tua's disgraceful head. He's not worth using anymore of our wood. We need fire to keep the brothel warm.

Midnight Special is not a Stark...he hails from the south and is of your inbreeding kin

Comment

I have serious doubts about Midnight Special Stark Ranger's loyalty.

I wouldn't put it past him to be deep in Lord Tua's pocket.

We should be cautious Your Grace.

Comment

Midnight Special is not a Stark...he hails from the south and is of your inbreeding kin
              Ouch.

Comment

• ether getting ***** slapped.

Comment

LakerLand is all rats, mediocre game players and stolen points. That tongue can take it all away. Walt is with you, he will go as well.

Comment

LakerLand is all rats, mediocre game players and stolen points. That tongue can take it all away. Walt is with you, he will go as well.

your men would betray you in a heartbeat with an offer to stay in LakerLand...the finest whores, the endless drinks, the sweet scent on kush, our sports teams always win tournaments

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      ether getting ***** slapped.

I wonder how Tyrion being the Hand of the King will play out.

Don't answer that Tua.

Comment

Working...
                      X