No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    i mean doesnt the show have to explain where the hell are the dragons when danearys is conquering another city?

that's kinda of a big deal being glossed over.
    Flying around and hunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      Flying around and hunting.
      they really should have included those dragons in that last shot with danearys overlooking the city of mereen. they could have made them fly around in circles then land on her left and right side with those two huge stone columns. then the 3rd on top of the statue where her flag is.

when i first watched that episode, i thought it was one of the dragons on top of that pyramid when the master looked up just before he got killed but ended up being the flag.

missed opportunities galore.

its still the best season by far. crazy.

Comment

• Probably not showing the dragons because of the cost

I agree, the casual tv audience will be like where are the dragons. They are kinda a big deal.

Show is all about the dragons and the others (white walkers).

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          Probably not showing the dragons because of the cost

I agree, the casual tv audience will be like where are the dragons. They are kinda a big deal.

Show is all about the dragons and the others (white walkers).
          that's what i dont understand about CGI.

one would think it would lower costs since its just computers and they dont have to build props,machines etc...

Comment

that's what i dont understand about CGI.

one would think it would lower costs since its just computers and they dont have to build props,machines etc...
            If you want to see cheap CGI dragons/giant sharks/mega crocs etc take
            a look at SciFy movies. They look they they were done on a 1988 IBM computer.

Comment

• i posted some reddit tinfoil in the GoT group, in the spoilers topic if any of you want to read any of it.
              Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              If you want to see cheap CGI dragons/giant sharks/mega crocs etc take
              a look at SciFy movies. They look they they were done on a 1988 IBM computer.
              yep.
              Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 05-01-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• I find the Danaerys plot the most boring in general. I just don't like her bratty Abraham Lincoln Shtick. I mean Bran is a complete little **** in the middle of no where but at least he doesn't feature as heavily ( only skim read his chapters for prophecies).

Comment

they really should have included those dragons in that last shot with danearys overlooking the city of mereen. they could have made them fly around in circles then land on her left and right side with those two huge stone columns. then the 3rd on top of the statue where her flag is.

when i first watched that episode, i thought it was one of the dragons on top of that pyramid when the master looked up just before he got killed but ended up being the flag.

missed opportunities galore.

its still the best season by far. crazy.
                  Think it was a harpy

This is the problem with the show.. time/money means you need to cut stuff..

I already said that i wish they would show why Oberyan has such beef with the lanisters.. all they have to show is a quick 30sec-1min scene of the sack of kings landing.. his sister getting raped

It would give it more meaning

Would be good if the seasons were longer so they could focus more on the characters.. i think people would b1tch more though.. because already people complain about Dany taking time from other people "with her boring storyline"

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
                    I find the Danaerys plot the most boring in general. I just don't like her bratty Abraham Lincoln Shtick. I mean Bran is a complete little **** in the middle of no where but at least he doesn't feature as heavily ( only skim read his chapters for prophecies).
                    People are impatient to get her to Westeros because she's been talking about since season 1 and they want the dragons to burn up some armies, yet she's actually gone backwards in her capability. In season 1 she had Drogo and all those Dothraki, now she has a few thousand Spartans and some guys who want to bang her. It's not enough.

Comment

• only people in the internet ***** about things......the casuals only ***** about the "hot guy " dying...and wanting more dragons and more ****....

I wonder how they even like the show/books.....its all about the characters and their journey....

Comment

Working...
                      X