No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    Can we just talk about the books in this thread now?
    No...this is the TV thread. Move along.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      Can we just talk about the books in this thread now?
      It's getting really annoying now honestly. Yes we get it already, a lot of you have read the books already (myself included) now stop acting pretentious and almighty so we can enjoy discussing the show on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        No...this is the TV thread. Move along.
        Sure seems to be a lot of posting about stuff that they haven't explained in the show yet.
        so I can post spoilers as long as I pretend I haven't read the books?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The show hasn't done jack **** to establish that theory either, which makes me wonder if it's true. The first and second books basically throw it in your face once you know what you're looking for, which makes a lot of people, myself included, think it's true.. I guess they could still hint at it in the future.
          perhaps. though there was the blue flower growing out of the wall that dany saw in her vision in the house of the undying.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            The show hasn't done jack **** to establish that theory either, which makes me wonder if it's true. The first and second books basically throw it in your face once you know what you're looking for, which makes a lot of people, myself included, think it's true.. I guess they could still hint at it in the future.
            I saw a video on youtube by RedTeamReview or something like that, you should look him up if you are into GOT youtube analysis from the books and show. I don't particularly like the guy's personality (comes off as arrogant and immature) but his videos are insightful so I subscribed to him.

He made a good video on the Lyana Stark - Rhegar Targyean theory. It basically goes like this:

1. The author told each of the cast members a secret about their character that no one knows yet from the books.
            2. When Jon Snow asks Ned about his mother in the first episode, Ned looks as though he's about to cry and promises to tell him more when he returns from Kings Landing.
            3. Ned is a super honorable guy that claims he hooked up with a peasant while being wed to Caitlyn.
            4. He's so honorable, he wed Caitlyn to fulfill his families duties to the Tully's.
            5. If Jon's mother was some peasant, why would he be so emotional when he mentions her?
            6. Ned also tells Jon Snow that he has "Stark blood", correct me if I'm wrong but he doesn't say "my blood."

And yeah, the books definitely drop hints if you are looking for them.

EDIT: May have found the video.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imEZ20DodGQ
            Last edited by Hous; 04-27-2014, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Stream is down.

phuck... guess I'll watch it later

Comment

• So without providing any spoilers of tonights episode, was this a good one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  So without providing any spoilers of tonights episode, was this a good one?
                  I should spoil every moment of the episode after you post a super spoiler that has not been discussed at all in the show ..........

c'mon guys !!! just join and discuss in the book thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Join the Game of Thrones group: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=355

More freedom with discussion plus you can discuss the books.
                    Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Please stop the "SPOILERS BELOW:" shit. Don't ruin it for people who've invested years into watching a show just because you read the book.
                    Join the book readers discussion thread !! We have plenty of CRAZY theories !!

Comment

• Maniac is watching because he tweeted so. I don't even watch this basura, but I just wanted to poke in here and let you all know that maniac still lives on...

Comment

Working...
                      X