Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol so the old Daario, played by Ed Skrein, was a rapper:

Comment

• Ed Skrein went to my school. He's a ****y guy, was good for playing Dario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
        Ed Skrein went to my school. He's a ****y guy, was good for playing Dario.
        so what you're trying to tell me was that he was popular and you werent?

Comment

• Originally posted by C E L L View Post

i went to Westeros High as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Rich ****.

I went to hs on the other side of the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              It doesn't really matter about The Mountain actor changing since he's hardly been in the show so far.

Daario was confusing though. They should have at least kept him clean shaved and blonde haired they look nothing alike:

I remember in the books he was very flamboyant, I think he had dyed purple or blue hair.
              even the mountain recasting shouldnt have been done. he was in the first season with little finger telling sansa that crazy story and he had a jousting battle. even though his time was brief, it was a distinctive, memorable and powerful appearance.

the recasting of daario was even more egregious. at least replace him with someone that looks similar. to change the complete look of the actor playing him did a disservice to the show in my opinion. daario played a prominent role in danearys story arc last season. he wasnt some mute who swung a sword briefly.

danearys and the old daario's chemistry was perfect and it showed onscreen. this daario is freaking lame and they have no chemistry on screen. his physique is also not as imposing as the old daario. maybe it gets better as we see more episodes but that casting decision was horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by C E L L View Post
                It blanked out C-O-C-K-Y for a stupid reason. Haha. I meant that in a good way.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Rich ****.

I went to hs on the other side of the wall.

you went to public school with the wildlings?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    You're from Flea Bottom you filthy peasant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
                      It blanked out C-O-C-K-Y for a stupid reason. Haha. I meant that in a good way.
                      im just bustin balls.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you went to public school with the wildlings?
                      that's the school i want to go to.

i bet they sanction teacher student sex.

westeros high is catholic school. boo.

Comment

Working...
                      X