No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
    I'm jealous that you still have 2 full seasons to watch for the first time.
    Yeahhhhh. That's the good thing about starting late. I get to enjoy all of it, sans commercials, at my own pace. I might have to do this with all good shows from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      The first one was awesome. He was huge and a badass and was a great casting for Mountain who, as you said, needs to be absurdly big compared to other characters.

The new guy is big but doesnt stand out nearly enough.
      Yeah, he's tall and all but looks too nice and isn't intimidating in the least to be playing the Mountain That Rides.

Conan Stevens

Here's the other guy

Gregor Clegane is a guy you only hear about in the books, not to much interaction but he's always a big presence and looks like a monster. I'm worried that show fans hardly even know about the Mountain up to this point and that switching actors may have thrown them off a bit. And there's no way this new guy could pull of the *SPOILER* badass Mountain VS Red Viper battle *SPOILER*

Comment

• You know one thing I have noticed in my watching of the series? There hasn't been a SINGLE episode where someone doesn't clear the room to speak in private. Not one. Not a single one lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          You know one thing I have noticed in my watching of the series? There hasn't been a SINGLE episode where someone doesn't clear the room to speak in private. Not one. Not a single one lol.
          Tyrion makes his gf leave so he can finally talk to Sansa.

Comment

• i finally saw the finale last nite...i couldn't stop laughing at Jon Snow getting shot at by his girl

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i finally saw the finale last nite...i couldn't stop laughing at Jon Snow getting shot at by his girl
              He got punked out, he ain't gettin' no more of that coochy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                He got punked out, he ain't gettin' no more of that coochy.

that b1tch straight arrowed his ass...3 time...i was literally laughing in the middle of the night last nite during that scene

the best scene tho, was when Arya shanked that dude in the neck...now THAT is how you handle your ****

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  that b1tch straight arrowed his ass...3 time...i was literally laughing in the middle of the night last nite during that scene

the best scene tho, was when Arya shanked that dude in the neck...now THAT is how you handle your ****
                  worst breakup ever

Winter hath no fury on that woman scorned

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    This shet is pure GOLD.

These 2 vids are hilarious!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                      worst breakup ever

Winter hath no fury on that woman scorned

"i know you love me"