No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
    I'm jealous that you still have 2 full seasons to watch for the first time.
    Same dude I still remember binge watching Got season 1 after my friends convinced me to watch it.

Brb finished 8 episodes in a day

Comment

• If i fail my last paper exam on Tuesday coming up... GoT fault.. im suing HBO and GRRM.. asswipes.. muhahahahaha

Comment

• All those in here not allied with Sunspear, kindly go jump off a cliff.

Last edited by Miburo; 06-14-2013, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• Heard the Red Viper is coming into the next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            Did you notice that they changed the actor that played Grogor?
            Yes, and he sucks balls. They need to bring back Conan Stevens or cast some badass looking dude for a crucial scene next season, this new dude isn't going to cut it.

EDIT: It's not so much that the new guy's acting sucks, it's more due to the fact that Gregor Clegane is a character who demands an intimidating presence and the acting can come secondary.
            Last edited by _original_; 06-14-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              Heard the Red Viper is coming into the next season.
              Probably one of my favorite characters.

Comment

• I'm I the only one that realizes that John snow went down on a girl that probably hasn't showered in months! Yuck!

Comment

I'm I the only one that realizes that John snow went down on a girl that probably hasn't showered in months! Yuck!
                  To Spray, it probably doesn't matter.

Comment

I'm I the only one that realizes that John snow went down on a girl that probably hasn't showered in months! Yuck!
                    Original looked mean and acted as the King Troll in The hobbit.

The other one is also 7 foot 1, but an ex basketball player...

Not so mean looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Yes, and he sucks balls. They need to bring back Conan Stevens or cast some badass looking dude for a crucial scene next season, this new dude isn't going to cut it.

EDIT: It's not so much that the new guy's acting sucks, it's more due to the fact that Gregor Clegane is a character who demands an intimidating presence and the acting can come secondary.
                      The first one was awesome. He was huge and a badass and was a great casting for Mountain who, as you said, needs to be absurdly big compared to other characters.

The new guy is big but doesnt stand out nearly enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X