No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Robb was a completely incompetent leader he got what was comming to him.

Sending Theon Greyjoy home, losing all his leverage over the Ironborn.

Handing Roose Bolton an army on a silver platter. Trusting a house known to be untrustworthy who have a long history of fighting Starks.

Declaring independence instead of bargaining with the current kings, preferably Stannis.

Breaking a betrothal to a house that he needed in order to stand any chance of winning. (Basically saying to all his men, **** you my sex life comes before our survival and chance of winning the war.)

Beheading Rickard Karstark when he could and should of sent him to the wall.
    So what, he was still a good character.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      what are the chances that bran would find sam at castle black? they're both heading to that direction. fat sam already knew where that 3-eyed crow is...he could easily lead bran to it.

still can't believe that stupid fat **** left the dagger

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Maybe Bolton's son hasn't told him about having Theon? None of this Theon being tortured stuff was in the books, so I have no idea how involved Roose is in Theon's capture. He might not know about it. All Roose definitely knows is that his men were sent to take back Winterfell after Theon captured it.
        A piece of Theon's skin is sent to Catelyn during the red Wedding. She is told Theon is being flayed alive by Ramsay, Roose definitely knows.
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 06-05-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          So what, he was still a good character.
          I never cared for him myself but then again I cant stand Daenerys either.

Comment

• 1:55 Jamie as Floyd .. Excellent Retort by ned

Comment

• 1:55 Jamie as Floyd .. Excellent Retort by ned

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                A piece of Theon's skin is sent to Catelyn during the red Wedding. She is told Theon is being flayed alive by Ramsay, Roose definitely knows.
                I completely forgot about that, but it's also in the books and not the show. Can't say for certain that it applies to both.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  what are the chances that bran would find sam at castle black? they're both heading to that direction. fat sam already knew where that 3-eyed crow is...he could easily lead bran to it.
                  In the show, Sam is headed for the Nightfort, west of Castle Black.
                  He specifically proposes that he, Gilly and her child enter it through
                  a secret (forgotten) entrance, thence proceed to Castle Black.

The party of Bran, Rickon, Osha and Hodor, on the other side of the
                  Wall, have thus far avoided capture by going into the wilds West of
                  the old road between Winterfell and Castle Black. Unless they turn
                  East (and they cannot, for fear of capture) and get on the old road,
                  they will have to reach Castle Black some other way (and they had
                  not yet really decided how to go about it): blunt skippy is that as of
                  the end of Episode 9, Bran and the Reedlings are heading towards the
                  the vicinity of the Nightfort.

The odds of Bran running into Sam in the show are thus good, but at
                  or near the Nightfort, not Castle Black itself.
                  Last edited by horge; 06-05-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    still can't believe that stupid fat **** left the dagger
                    lol...he was so terrified he didn't realize the dagger was a powerful weapon against white walkers.

Comment

• I was really excited for this season because of the Red Wedding, but thinking about it SO much happens after the Red Wedding. It's like the catalyst for everything else that happens in the book.

A LOT is going to happen next season, unless they cut a bunch out.

Comment

Working...
                      X