Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Again, the promo for the finale.

man i cant believe im gonna miss the finale....after an episode like last nite too

Comment

• Based on that preview, the finale might be better than last night's episode.

Comment

• Don't hate the flaya hate the game!

Last edited by -Lowkey-; 06-03-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Don't hate the flaya hate the game!

hahahahahaha

Comment

• The next season is gonna be jam packed with action right from the start likely.

They should made this season 14 episodes and just gotten the whole book in one season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              The next season is gonna be jam packed with action right from the start likely.

They should made this season 14 episodes and just gotten the whole book in one season.
              A feast for crows has a lot of filler. Myabe they will mix some of it up a bit with the rest of a storm of swords.

Comment

• I liked this last episode. Talk about some shyt happening. I never read the book so it's a surprise for me to see every stark guest get killed at the feast. My goodness.

Jon Snow pulling one on them boys was dope too tho.

Comment

• yyyeeeaahh Crows befo Hoess Bitttcchhchchcchhes

Comment

• I was told this was going to happen, but I'm still in shock after just watching it.

I have a feeling the brotherhood without banners maybe in the next episode...

The North has to prevail... Frey, Bolton and his bastard will be destroyed and the true king of the North John Snow will rule!!

Comment

• Can someone please answer with a yes or no. Do we get to see Ser Barristan Selmy fight at all? I hear he's Is one of the greatest fighters in Westeros. No spoilers please!

Comment

Working...
                      X