• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode.

Promo for next week:

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      In the books she's actually kind of busted, with super messed up teeth. But girls with red hair are seen as blessed by the wildlings, so she's a catch.
      I wouldn't say she was busted, rather the book said she had the look of a common girl. But the red hair was unique. Also when john snow tapped that ass in the cave it said he never realized how attractive her body is since she's always layered in so much clothing.

Comment

• Podrick is still the king of pussy though.

Comment

• Judge me if you shall, but I was was praying to see Brienne naked......

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I wouldn't say she was busted, rather the book said she had the look of a common girl. But the red hair was unique. Also when john snow tapped that ass in the cave it said he never realized how attractive her body is since she's always layered in so much clothing.
            I just meant by common standards. She's claimed to look average, with messed up teeth, but with flaming red hair that makes her stand out. Of course her body's gonna be fit, doubt any wildlings have much fat on them

Comment

• Originally posted by Prawn Snow View Post
              I enjoyed how they opened with Sandor fighting Beric. Was waiting for that in the last episode so it was great to see first!

Who do you think has a bigger bush, Ygrette or Brienne?
              They're both pretty huge, but I think Ygritte's is bigger/wilder. No, I'm not joking, it's actually mentioned I'd much rather take Ygritte's fit body over Brienne's She-Hulk physique regardless (though in the show her body looks quite solid).
              Last edited by Miburo; 04-29-2013, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• BTW, what's wrong with Stannis's daughter? Psoriasis or half-reptile?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  BTW, what's wrong with Stannis's daughter? Psoriasis or half-reptile?
                  She has a disease called greyscale. Think of it as vaguely similar to leprosy, though the form in children isn't contagious. It's fictional.

Comment

• Robb Stark was a beast in this episode, but his pride is going to be his down fall. It's not very wise to reject a lords daughter and then plan to ask the use of his army.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                      Robb Stark was a beast in this episode, but his pride is going to be his down fall. It's not very wise to reject a lords daughter and then plan to ask the use of his army.
                      I've always liked Robb Stark, he's a boy playing a grown man's game, it's hard not to root for him. Big mistake killing the Karstark as well. I know he's trying to be as "honorable" as his father, but that didn't work out to well for Ned getting his head publicly chopped off.

Comment

Working...
                      X