• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/21103864.jpg[/IMG]

My favorite is still alive, hah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      This is why I made sure I watched both seasons before I entered this thread.
      I have watched both seasons as well but im talking about the book spoilers that will effect season 3 etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        I have watched both seasons as well but im talking about the book spoilers that will effect season 3 etc..
        Tua's just screwing around. He's not actually posting spoilers.

Comment

• Tua is a jerk and he should be ignored.

Comment

• Trigger Happy, I would strongly recommend reading the books; a much more rich and rewarding experience. It also enhances your perception of the TV series, but keep in my mind that season 2 took a lot of liberties with their interpretation as opposed to S1.

Comment

• I just got my new Sports Illustrated magazine in the mail ... I loved the Cover // Theme

Cover:

The "Sports GOT map"

Comment

• "Grid - Iron Islands"

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  I just got my new Sports Illustrated magazine in the mail ... I loved the Cover // Theme

Cover:

The "Sports GOT map"

I'm such a geek that seeing Dorne called the Highest Office Garden pisses me off. At least do the joke right if you're going to bother, don't name one area a play on the land of their worst enemy in the show/books.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I'm such a geek that seeing Dorne called the Highest Office Garden pisses me off. At least do the joke right if you're going to bother, don't name one area a play on the land of their worst enemy in the show/books.
                    I actually noticed that !!! I frowned as well ... mehhh it's Sports Illustrated so i'll give them a pass ... how about them making one of the Williams sisters (tennis) Daenerys Targaryen

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Trigger Happy, I would strongly recommend reading the books; a much more rich and rewarding experience. It also enhances your perception of the TV series, but keep in my mind that season 2 took a lot of liberties with their interpretation as opposed to S1.
                      As soon as the series is over I'm going to read the book.

Comment

Working...
                      X