Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who have read the books talk with me in the GOT group I want to discuss some of Storm of Swords

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      so how do you guys think the season will end, true to the books or vaguely different? I'm going with vaguely different take.
      Its going to end slightly different its been different up to now so the last episode will continue with those changes. Arya, Jon, Bran, Theon and Dany still have stores to tie up for this season some of which had already happened in the book at this stage there are still some characters to be introduced (I actually don't think they will be this season though) imo there is simply not enough time to fit what's left in so I think some of it will happen early next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        People who have read the books talk with me in the GOT group I want to discuss some of Storm of Swords
        There's still a huge amount of stuff that hasn't occurred, so I imagine it will be highly condensed.

Comment

• Rob Stark's girl is the hottest in the show right now

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Its going to end slightly different its been different up to now so the last episode will continue with those changes. Arya, Jon, Bran, Theon and Dany still have stores to tie up for this season some of which had already happened in the book at this stage there are still some characters to be introduced (I actually don't think they will be this season though) imo there is simply not enough time to fit what's left in so I think some of it will happen early next season.
            yeah, that was my guess too. so much left and no way can it fit in the next episode. Hopefully, Dany's dragon will take center stage in the next episode obvious spoilers. Hopefully, they will set up everything for S3 to start with lots of lots of deaths and unhappy people.

Comment

• can't believe tomorrow's gonna be the season's finale. i'm afraid a lot will not have its conclusion as expected and they will just leave it hanging for season 3...and that will be when? next spring again?

Comment

• Some characters who didn't make it this season are introduced early next season.

Season 3 is based off A Storm of Swords which is split into 2 10 ep seasons

Part 1 - 10 eps

Spring 2013

then Part 2 /Season3- 10 eps

Spring 2014
                --

Then onto Season 4/book 4..etc

Comment

• Season finale tomorrow, already.

Books 4 and 5 should be merged together since the events in each take place over the same time period. I hope that's what they end up doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Season finale tomorrow, already.

Books 4 and 5 should be merged together since the events in each take place over the same time period. I hope that's what they end up doing.
                    From what I hear, Book 4 is entirely from the perspective of characters that have either been minor up to this point (non-POV) or yet to be introduced. No way will they let that ride, look how they added Robb into this season just to keep him around. A complete shift in the main characters is the last thing they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      From what I hear, Book 4 is entirely from the perspective of characters that have either been minor up to this point (non-POV) or yet to be introduced. No way will they let that ride, look how they added Robb into this season just to keep him around. A complete shift in the main characters is the last thing they want.
                      Another reason books 4 and 5 should be merged. It really does make sense for show purposes.

Comment

Working...
                      X