No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    I think there'll be a fifth book by the end of season 4.

Keep in mind that book is going to be stretched over 2 seasons giving us 2 years on book 3 alone. Book 4 would obviously be another year.

It's quite a long time. I agree with Demise. There will be another book.
    The 5th book came out in 2011. There are another 2 books scheduled but personally I think there will be 8 or 9 books in the end.

The TV show running out of book material is inevitable imo. The big question for me is whether or not GRRM will let the show overlap the books and hand over the major plot details (I hope not).

I don't think anyone's questioning there will be another book the only way there will not be is if something happens to Martin and given his age and physical condition that is possible.
    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 11-15-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      I am reading feast for crows. soooo slow in comparison to the book that was before it,
      extremely slow, but some good info in there. The Brienne chapters are almost excruciating.

It's great to get the Cersei POV's though. Crazy ass bi.

Plus DwD is after, a lot of people complain about DwD but I loved it.

Comment

• So Walt Baratheon finally decides to shows his face, huh..

Terrel, still shoeless I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          extremely slow, but some good info in there. The Brienne chapters are almost excruciating.

It's great to get the Cersei POV's though. Crazy ass bi.

Plus DwD is after, a lot of people complain about DwD but I loved it.
          DwD is one of the most eventful books, but one of the plot arcs is quite frustrating/tedious. Anyone who's read it knows which I'm referring to.

Comment

• is someone talking about Daario?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
              So Walt Baratheon finally decides to shows his face, huh..

The skin on my feet is so thick and strong, if I kicked you, I'd get arrested for stabbing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by tRu5tFuNd View Post
                is someone talking about Daario?
                Homeboy is goofy, but he got his if you know what I mean, so you can't hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  DwD is one of the most eventful books, but one of the plot arcs is quite frustrating/tedious. Anyone who's read it knows which I'm referring to.
                  Yes, it is. We're talking about the most highly pverrated plot armor laden character i may have ever read about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    So Walt Baratheon finally decides to shows his face, huh..

Here to regulate you lannister chumps

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Yes, it is. We're talking about the most highly pverrated plot armor laden character i may have ever read about.
                      It still served as the setup for **** about to hit the fan almost immediately in the next book, so it wasn't entirely without purpose. Just tedious. There are some really interesting/wild theories about the ending of the book that make a lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X