Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally caught up with you all. Finished season 2 a couple of days ago. Bad as.s.

BUT... i hope this crazy zombie army isnt all going to be CGI. Always looks fake when they have a CGI character alongside real people.

Hopefully it wont matter. How ****ing long do i have to wait for season 3!?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I read that it would be aired in the summer of 2013.. So there's a long a$$ way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agility View Post
        I'm pretty sure I read that it would be aired in the summer of 2013.. So there's a long a$$ way to go.
        March 2013...

Comment

• Originally posted by *Stannis* View Post
          March 2013...
          200M remaining...

Comment

• Originally posted by *Stannis* View Post
            March 2013...
            Still way too long, can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

Joffrey is my favorite, he reminds me of myself when I talk to my subjects

Comment

• Did I not call this? Game of Thrones nominated for 2 Emmy's.

Game of Thrones once again received a nomination for Outstanding Drama Series and for Supporting Actor for Peter Dinklage, who won last year for his acclaimed work as Tyrion Lannister.

IGN

Comment

• Originally posted by Agility View Post
                Still way too long, can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

Joffrey is my favorite, he reminds me of myself when I talk to my subjects
                Like a little ****** who runs scared back to his mommy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Did I not call this? Game of Thrones nominated for 2 Emmy's.

Game of Thrones once again received a nomination for Outstanding Drama Series and for Supporting Actor for Peter Dinklage, who won last year for his acclaimed work as Tyrion Lannister.

IGN
                  Dinklage is in. Once you get nominated once, you get nominated every year, and since he is coming off a win he will probably get it again as well. Emmy voters are lazy like that, and he's good enough that people won't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    By 3 days, you mean it took 72 hours in total to finish or literally over the course of 3 consecutive days?
                    Over the course of 3 consecutive days. Im now 100 pages into book 4 and can't stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Dinklage is in. Once you get nominated once, you get nominated every year, and since he is coming off a win he will probably get it again as well. Emmy voters are lazy like that, and he's good enough that people won't complain.
                      Esposito should get the emmy.....

Comment

Working...
                      X