No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
    walking dead is a perfect example of how a very good show can turn into crap in a matter of a year.

1st walking dead episodes were great.
    Ugh, I hear that. That was one of the most disappointing seasons of television in my life, I ended up rooting for everyone to die in the finale. Every death me and my brother cheered.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      There better be a damn fight.

See my only problem with the first season was the fact there was little or no fighting at all......same with this season. They start the show off with CGI badass skeleton warriors etc and it just teases you.

If you mixed in the foul braveheart type battle I don't see how the show could possibly go wrong.

As it stands it's like Young and the Restless but in medieval times.
      I agree. My theory is that battle scenes cost too much money.

Lol at the Young and the Restless jab. But I completely agree. My biggest criticism of the series is that it is like an R-rated soap opera more or less.

Cersi is by far the worst in this regard. If it was up to me, I would just edit out all of her scenes.

Comment

• Can't wait for "Blackwater" !!! ... You'll get your battle there guys

Comment

• The good characters and story trump good action and violence....sorry

i would like to see some good battles but not at the cost of the story telling

Comment

• Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
              Breaking Bad, yes

Walking Dead, NOOOOOOO WAY

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                Breaking Bad, yes

Walking Dead, NOOOOOOO WAY

Walking Dead is for smarter people who understand the story is about character development, not just a bunch of random head smashing.

Comment

• Now we kinda see Ross' purpose ... but the love scene with Tyrion and Shae was still

Comment

Walking Dead is for smarter people who understand the story is about character development, not just a bunch of random head smashing.
                    no wonder everytime i see you post i think 'walking dead'.

Comment

don't get me wrong, i like walking dead

but they spend too much time in that freaking farm and bored me to tears

still looking forward for 3rd season, with the PRISON in the midst

Comment

Working...
                      X