No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Anyone have a feeling like they're going to tease us with a dragon related ending in the final episode for this season? I'm getting that feeling.
    Most likely yes. The less dragons on screen, the less money for CGI

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      I agree, he definitely knows she's dissembling, but I think he simply respects her for it, and doesn't suspect anything grand.

Incidentally, does anyone think that part of the deal with the Tyrell's must be that Joffrey wed Marjorie? I think that's where they're headed with this, and it's been pointed out already that the marriage to Sansa is totally pointless now politically. Marjorie would probably put Joffrey in his place like a boss too, perfect wife for him
      She did say she wants to be THE queen...

Comment

• For those of you hating on Sandor you guys do realize he is afraid of fire right? His older brother Gregor shoved his face in fire after he caught Sandor playing with one of his toys. No one did anything about it and some time later Gregor was knighted. Which pissed Sandor off to no end because knights take all these vows to protect the weak and innocent and Gregor is a fricken monster.

Sandor is a tormented soul. The only two things he fears is fire and his brother. I wish the show could have shown more of his backstory and more of his interactions with Sansa like the books. I think people would realize that he really is a complex character. But to each his own. Best episode so far.

Comment

Anyone notice how Stannis remains fighting on the same portion of the wall the entire battle? Low-budget at it's best

Incidentally, as ridiculous as the whole thing was, how OG was it of Stannis to immediately accept the loss of his fleet, man up and lead the attack himself in person? Guy is out of his mind, but his balls are enormous. Like the exact opposite of Joffrey in this one.

Speaking of Joffrey, I think it would have been interesting if they took it the other way and had him back up his words with his egomaniacal delusions of grandeur, thinking he's truly invulnerable even in the midst of battle. Would fit a bit better if they were trying to emphasize the insanity portion of his character.
          Those Baratheons dont **** around.

It would be pretty badass to see a prequel some day of Robert Baratheon, Ned Stark and co. lead the revolt against the Targaeryans

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Those Baratheons dont **** around.

It would be pretty badass to see a prequel some day of Robert Baratheon, Ned Stark and co. lead the revolt against the Targaeryans
            You'll be lucky to even see the book series finished. Martin is old and obese, not a good combination.

Comment

You'll be lucky to even see the book series finished. Martin is old and obese, not a good combination.
              I know its obviously not realistic seeing as complicated this current series is the prequel would be the same if not more complicated.

Just shows how good of a writer he really is though. Literally every storyline in these books are interesting.

Now that you mention it though how much of a tragedy would it be if he died before he could finish the series? That would be brutal.

Comment

• Hopefully the budget will be increased by HBO for the following series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  I know its obviously not realistic seeing as complicated this current series is the prequel would be the same if not more complicated.

Just shows how good of a writer he really is though. Literally every storyline in these books are interesting.

Now that you mention it though how much of a tragedy would it be if he died before he could finish the series? That would be brutal.
                  Happened with Robert Jordan, happened with Frank Herbert (in a lesser manner). It's possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Hopefully the budget will be increased by HBO for the following series.
                    I actually thought, other than the ship/fire scenes, Blackwater was shot in a very low-budget and cost efficient manner, especially the limited sets.

Comment

Happened with Robert Jordan, happened with Frank Herbert (in a lesser manner). It's possible.
                      That would fucking suck

Comment

Working...
                      X