Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. My. F***ing. Word. GREAT episode. The wildfire was unbelievable, better than I expected. The whole battle was better than I could have hoped. Stannis being first up the ladder was ridiculous, but badass. And Tyrion was a straight up boss.

Rains of Castamere, I wonder how many of you know what that song is about. You Lannisters should. Awesome nod to book readers, great ending credits song.

Sansa punked Joffrey so bad, and then Joffrey punked himself. F***ing pretender. Absolutely perfect acting by the actresses for Cersei and Sansa in this episode. Drunk Cersei is one scary b*tch.

This season was worth it for this episode.

Comment

• Anyone notice how Stannis remains fighting on the same portion of the wall the entire battle? Low-budget at it's best

Incidentally, as ridiculous as the whole thing was, how OG was it of Stannis to immediately accept the loss of his fleet, man up and lead the attack himself in person? Guy is out of his mind, but his balls are enormous. Like the exact opposite of Joffrey in this one.

Speaking of Joffrey, I think it would have been interesting if they took it the other way and had him back up his words with his egomaniacal delusions of grandeur, thinking he's truly invulnerable even in the midst of battle. Would fit a bit better if they were trying to emphasize the insanity portion of his character.
      Last edited by Miburo; 05-27-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        Anyone else notice what I mentioned earlier, that Melisandre clearly foresaw Stannis' defeat? She's going to give him a religious tongue lashing about how he doubted the Lord of Light or some **** when he gets back, and then probably blow him afterward. I shudder to think what magic she works after you blast a load in her mouth.
        Maybe she can puke back up an entire shadow army? Or is that only for ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Oh. My. F***ing. Word. GREAT episode. The wildfire was unbelievable, better than I expected. The whole battle was better than I could have hoped. Stannis being first up the ladder was ridiculous, but badass. And Tyrion was a straight up boss.

Rains of Castamere, I wonder how many of you know what that song is about. You Lannisters should. Awesome nod to book readers, great ending credits song.

Sansa punked Joffrey so bad, and then Joffrey punked himself. F***ing pretender. Absolutely perfect acting by the actresses for Cersei and Sansa in this episode. Drunk Cersei is one scary b*tch.

This season was worth it for this episode.
          This episode was ****ing dope.

I like drunk Cersei, she's more **** friendly when she can see her demise.

Comment

Maybe she can puke back up an entire shadow army? Or is that only for ****?
            Gods help us if she swallows. And you know she does.

Comment

• Kiss my Blade, bitch.

Stannis went in though, he is a true baratheon. But the tyrells had thousands and thousands of men back at Highgarden, Littlefinger getting them with the Lannisters was perfect and it all makes sense. And in episode 1 Melisandre said to Davos's son "Death by fire is the purest death" Stannis says "Why'd you say that?" "because it's true" she said. She knew they would fail. Looking forward to how they conclude Daenarys story and Jon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                This episode was ****ing dope.

I like drunk Cersei, she's more **** friendly when she can see her demise.
                There was still way too much of her and the cuts messed up the rhythm of the battle scenes. I think it was a deliberate cost-cutting measure.

Comment

• You people serious thinking Tywin knew that was Arya and let her go on purpose?

Comment

You people serious thinking Tywin knew that was Arya and let her go on purpose?
                    I can't believe they're serious either man. Nor did he "let her go," a freaking assassin killed all the guards

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Promo for next Weeks FINALE:

This episode should be Daenerys, Jon Snow, and Arya heavy, unless parts of the second book are being pushed to season 3. They still have some ground to cover.

Can't wait for some .gifs of this episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X