No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I liked the Hound and Bronn's confrontation earlier in the episode.
    Then Sandor has a PTSD episode and flakes out on the world. Weird that out of everything, this is what sends him over the edge. Wouldn't be surprised to see he and Sansa **** later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Someone major was supposed to die in this episode? Who, Davos?
      Davos is the smuggler guy who is fighting with Stannis

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Tyrells would have always fought against Stannis to avenge Renlys death.

Tywin? No clue why he's there, either. Maybe it made more sense in the book.
        Sure, but they wouldn't have allied with the Lannisters necessarily or gone straight to King's Landing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I liked the Hound and Bronn's confrontation earlier in the episode.
          Yeah.

Just before their 'words' as Bronn spoke to the prostitute...

Pro: Poor nose.

Bronn: Don't feel too sorry for it, it'll be half way in your ass come later on.

Comment

In the end it would seem Littlefinger saved the city by recruiting the Tyrells. No idea why Tywin is there however (maybe Loras is the only one present and the rest were Lannister troops?).
            Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            Tyrells would have always fought against Stannis to avenge Renlys death.

Tywin? No clue why he's there, either. Maybe it made more sense in the book.
            Seems as if he knowingly tricked Arya by saying he was going to kill Rob.

Tywin knew it was Arya and that when he left she would leave...if she flees to Rob and tells him that Tywin is backtracked to kings landing then it would weaken the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              Davos is the smuggler guy who is fighting with Stannis
              I know who he is. Was he the major character death that was promised this episode? Must have been. Honestly I thought Tyrion would die here originally, being season 2's equivalent to Ned's death in season 1, but I had it sort of spoiled that he makes it (guy mentioned the injury he gets, which I think is far more grievous in the books - a serious maiming).

Comment

Tywin knew it was Arya and that when he left she would leave...if she flees to Rob and tells him that Tywin is backtracked to kings landing then it would weaken the line.
                Makes sense.

Clever ****er.

Comment

I don't recall him saying he was going off to battle Robb, just that they were moving out. And no way did he know that was Arya, you think he'd have left her with the Mountain to get rape-killed?

Comment

I don't recall him saying he was going off to battle Robb, just that they were moving out. And no way did he know that was Arya, you think he'd have left her with the Mountain to get rape-killed?
                    that was the whole reason Arya wanted him dead.

and its been shown time and time again that Tywin is a VERY clever person. He knew that Arya would escape and flee to Rob. It was only a matter of time...why not use it to his advantage?

Comment

that was the whole reason Arya wanted him dead.

and its been shown time and time again that Tywin is a VERY clever person. He knew that Arya would escape and flee to Rob. It was only a matter of time...why not use it to his advantage?
                      I believe he knew, more so now than before.

Tywin played it clever here.

Comment

Working...
                      X