Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulz at joffrey. little *****.

Comment

• In the midst of the episode, so I don't know if this gets referenced later, but remember Melisandre's words to Davos' son? Something like: "Death by fire is the purest death." She foresaw what was going to happen, or at least prophesied his demise.
      Last edited by Miburo; 05-27-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Why the **** would they leave the city walls to go out and melee on the beach Stannis had no siege engines, a bunch of foot soldiers aren't going to get anywhere.

Comment

• What. An. Epic. ****ing. Episode.

That shiz was absolute epicness. The action, killings, gore... it was awesome.

For me, personally, it definitely lived up the the hype.

Comment

• Ah okay, they're magically appearing now. Still, those ladders are worthless unless the wall is almost abandoned, you just immediately shove them off and drop rocks.
            Last edited by Miburo; 05-27-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Far, far too much Cersei exposition.

Comment

• Someone major was supposed to die in this episode? Who, Davos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  What. An. Epic. ****ing. Episode.

That shiz was absolute epicness. The action, killings, gore... it was awesome.

For me, personally, it definitely lived up the the hype.
                  In the end it would seem Littlefinger saved the city by recruiting the Tyrells. No idea why Tywin is there however (maybe Loras is the only one present and the rest were Lannister troops?).

Comment

• I liked the Hound and Bronn's confrontation earlier in the episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      In the end it would seem Littlefinger saved the city by recruiting the Tyrells. No idea why Tywin is there however (maybe Loras is the only one present and the rest were Lannister troops?).
                      Tyrells would have always fought against Stannis to avenge Renlys death.

Tywin? No clue why he's there, either. Maybe it made more sense in the book.

Comment

Working...
                      X