Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are 3 eps left, and george martin wrote ep 9 himself "Blackwater" can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      There are 3 eps left, and george martin wrote ep 9 himself "Blackwater" can't wait.
      Hopefully the wildling king forces Snow to let Ygritte ride him

Comment

• Arya kills Joffrey.

Comment

• Shiranui you snake, you were all about Melisandre... now look at you, Team Ygritte?

Team Cersei, fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Shiranui you snake, you were all about Melisandre... now look at you, Team Ygritte?

Team Cersei, fool.
            Ygritte is the only one whose **** hasn't been devastated, unless some back story about her taking DP from the wildling infantry ranks comes out.

Comment

• I think they could have put more effort into the realness of the two corpses at the end they looked like they where made out of paper mache and painted black.

Is this only a 10 episode series? that's way to short can see why they had to cut and change so much.

Arya by far the most interesting character Valar Morghulis!

Robb thinking with his dick is folly in his situation.

Interesting to see the Hound and Sansa's relationship developing.

Brienne of Tarth >>>> Gregor Clegane

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                "you know nothing Jon Snow" = "backdoor available faptard"
                This is what i was talking about, they are shi tting on snow this second season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Ygritte is the only one whose **** hasn't been devastated, unless some back story about her taking DP from the wildling infantry ranks comes out.
                  She rode with Longspear Ryke I hear.

Comment

• Did the hound make a threat towards Joffrey saying he'd kill him if he endangers Sansa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      This is what i was talking about, they are shi tting on snow this second season.
                      That's because Jon Snow is an entitled emo brat. F*** him.

Comment

Working...
                      X