• Show
Clear All

• Another solid episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Theres no way Theon Greyjoy actually killed Bran and his brother
      No one else knows that though.....

Comment

• I'm sure he couldn't find them so he killed and burned two random kids to make everyone think he did.

Comment

• Solid episode, save for more pointless, repetitive exposition between Tywin and Arya.

Ygritte is absolutely godlike, making sure Snow has an ice stiffy 24/7.

Jamie keeping it real like a boss with these "honorable" moral absolutists. Can't imagine he'd only ever been with Cersei though. Lady Stark getting ready to free him I believe.

And what would the ending be without the old burnt corpse switcharoo from Red Dragon

Comment

• Now for the most important question: how many of you would **** the freaky face mask b1tch?

Comment

• Jon Snow is a *****.

Comment

• Arya is easily becoming my favorite character. Although they wasted one of her free kills on something stupid, shes gonna kill Joffrey... Its only right.

Comment

• "you know nothing Jon Snow" = "backdoor available faptard"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    "you know nothing Jon Snow" = "backdoor available faptard"
                    Lmaoooooooo.... As stupid as he seemed, he still played it right.. She was settin him up the entire time.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post
                      Lmaoooooooo.... As stupid as he seemed, he still played it right.. She was settin him up the entire time.
                      Oh for sure she'd have made her escape, but I think she'd have given him a slice of that pity pu$$y first.

Comment

Working...
                      X