No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    ... many feel that way ... if they cross the Lannisters ... it will be game OVER !! ... BTW, who the Fukk released Ser Walter Liquorian without informing us ???
    When will you Lannisters learn that you have control over nothing

Comment

• Hopkins is a turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I'm liking the Greyjoys. Scum and proud, can't knock that
        I Like the scenes with Balon Greyjoy ... that guy plays the character spot on !!! riveting scenes with the Kraken's

but Tywin is the fukkin man !! the way he carries the character is just perfect ... He's, ... Like a BOSS !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I'm liking the Greyjoys. Scum and proud, can't knock that
          Yeah i like the Father too in regards to his warring. Wants to earn and take what he wants and will stir up **** in the process. His military strategy is like suprise buttsecks.... when everyone is least expecting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I Like the scenes with Balon Greyjoy ... that guy plays the character spot on !!! riveting scenes with the Kraken's

but Tywin is the fukkin man !! the way he carries the character is just perfect ... He's, ... Like a BOSS !!!
            Must admit, Tywin is cool. Played very well by (forgot the name lol).

The more he comes into the picture the better it will get. I've not read the books (just the 1st) so not sure what role he will play in this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Are you sure you weren't giving birth to Dragon eggs? You are black right? They could be your baby Dragons!! You should have put them into a fire to see if they would hatch, maybe next time.

The layer of the dragon eggs was black????

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Must be a loose and stretched out hole for two to fit through at once. Bad prison experience? You use to be Larry's cellmate?

If they're Lannisters shouldn't they all have been blonde? Sounds more like Baratheon's.
                Watch it varys!

Comment

• Ok, now i kow minkhi had too much to drink last nite.

Im gonna have my red bit ch serve justice along with Lightbringer on all you incest/filthy targareyans. R+L is not equal to J. (spoiler so dont look that up non book readers)

Of course he doesnt smile. Doesnt make him intimidating or hard. He doesnt speak with enough conviction for me, we'll get a lot more stannis by the time the season's over so there will be more to go on.

Truth is eth, you're just seeing stannis now for the first time and ive read all the eescriptions and scenes from the book, so we have different perspective.

I took hope all of Qarth is tonite, it'll be tittays galore.

Comment

• Hope we actually see Jamie Lannister in the next episode

Comment

• Who all needs a dl link for ep 5 tonight? .avi or mp4 let me know. I'll have it around 10:20pm and i don't plan on watching ep 5 until around 1 anyway..

Comment

Working...
                      X