No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    This isn't the book thread. Don't post spoilers here.
    I haven't posted any spoilers in this thread and I have no intention of doing so either.

If you are referring to my previous post as being some kind of spoiler then your wrong all I did was post my personal opinion of a character nothing more nothing less some people may love the character....
    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 04-05-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      I haven't posted any spoilers in this thread and I have no intention of doing so either.

If you are referring to my previous post as being some kind of spoiler then your wrong all I did was post my personal opinion of a character nothing more nothing less some people may love the character....
      Be careful, I know it's hard but your post implies that later on there is a reason for people who like Theon to no longer like Theon. It may not sound like much of a spoiler, but you're better off not even mentioning anything you read that will happen later.

Don't want to spoil the show for those who haven't read the books.

Comment

• :wank:

That is all...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
            That looks dope.

Comment

• Really like this got into it late but all up to date now.

The gf likes it too which is a bonus.

They need the dragon born in more sex scenes :wank:

SPOILER!!!

I still cannot get over what happened to Sean Beans character

Comment

• I hear that HBO put a stop to the early airing now due to the leak. It was going to be standard in certain European countries via HBO GO to promote the service, but the leak stymied it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    I hear that HBO put a stop to the early airing now due to the leak. It was going to be standard in certain European countries via HBO GO to promote the service, but the leak stymied it.
                    I knew this would happen. Last year after ep 7 leaked a week early, it was quickly stopped and the rest of the season didn't leak early.

For those hoping for ep 3 to leak tomorrow, we're probably gonna have to wait another week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                      It's really cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X