Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do all the hot chicks in this show have to squeeze out monsters?

Comment

• can joffrey get his **** kicked in already. I'm tired of that little *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
        can joffrey get his **** kicked in already. I'm tired of that little *****.
        You're going to be one of the ones raging It should be very obvious by now that the series aims to show that just because someone is good or likeable in life, they receive no extra protection from death and can fall just as easily as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          You're going to be one of the ones raging It should be very obvious by now that the series aims to show that just because someone is good or likeable in life, they receive no extra protection from death and can fall just as easily as anyone else.
          One of the harsh lessons of the books. No one is safe, no matter how moral or immoral they are.

Comment

• Death to the Cunt Joffrey!

Comment

• Joffrey is a true beast.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                One of the harsh lessons of the books. No one is safe, no matter how moral or immoral they are.
                Indeed - the likeable characters are actually the ones more probable to go. I can only see three characters being "invulnerable" for the foreseeable future (most likely several novels down the line) - Jon Snow, Daenerys, and Arya, as all are too essential to their respective domains of the story to eliminate.

Comment

• Tyrion was running things this episode. "Now that's a threat." He completely sonned that soft-ass "knight" laying pipe to his sister.

Tyrion's right hand man is cool as hell. "There's no cure for being a cunt."

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                    Tyrion was running things this episode. "Now that's a threat." He completely sonned that soft-ass "knight" laying pipe to his sister.

Unfortunately he has a glaring weakness that I predict will lead to his downfall. It would certainly be in the style of the author.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                      Tyrion was running things this episode. "Now that's a threat." He completely sonned that soft-ass "knight" laying pipe to his sister.

I like Bronn's character too.

Man, I'd love to see him fight The Hound.

Comment

Working...
                      X