• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post

Next week's preview.
    I knew it. It's gonna kick off soon.

Comment

• Yoren went out like a true badass. Also, who are those dudes in the cage? I take it they play a part further down the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Yoren went out like a true badass. Also, who are those dudes in the cage? I take it they play a part further down the line.
        In short the 3 guys in the cage are thought to have committed crimes that are so bad that they don’t get to chill with the standard rapists and murderers recruited by the Night’s Watch.

Yeah they play a further part that's all ill say lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          In short the 3 guys in the cage are thought to have committed crimes that are so bad that they don’t get to chill with the standard rapists and murderers recruited by the Night’s Watch.

Cheers. Will reading the 1st book spoil any of the show for me or am I in the clear now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            Cheers. Will reading the 1st book spoil any of the show for me or am I in the clear now?
            If you read the 1st book ... you will read all 5 books ... and it doesn't spoil the show it makes you appreciate all the subtle scenes

Comment

• no dragons

prolonged **** scenes

this series has til next episode to pick it up or it will lose me as a viewer

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                If you read the 1st book ... you will read all 5 books ... and it doesn't spoil the show it makes you appreciate all the subtle scenes
                I'll leave it then. There's nothing worse imo than reading a book and the actor playing them in the tv series/movie look nothing like how you thought they would.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post

Was it Jack The Ripper in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    no dragons

prolonged **** scenes

Most awkward scene from the series. It's right up there with the lady who breastfed her grown kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      no dragons

prolonged **** scenes

Seconded. They make me wait like a year for season 2 and the episodes have gotten progressively worse so far.

Seriously, where the hell did the dragons go? Did she like drop them off at a dragon daycare rookery?

Comment

Working...
                      X