Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renly Imagine the reverse, having to marry and fuk a dude to secure your position. Girl is a trooper though.

Comment

• that girl from house Tyrell is fine as fuck

Comment

• I think the Balon Greyjoy character is played absolutely on point ... Riveting !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          that girl from house Tyrell is fine as fuck
          I would spill my seed into Margaery Tyrell ... no questions asked
          Last edited by -Mustang-; 04-15-2012, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• She told his brother that he could ride in the Sea Bitch boat.

Also, that dude that was taking care of Arya was cool. Sad to see him go.

Comment

• This chick is crazy. She's really scheming messin' with a sensuous queen, I mean king...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                I think the Balon Greyjoy character is played absolutely on point ... Riveting !!!
                Balon has delusions of grandeur. Talking all that good **** while pinning the fault for his past actions on the son he gave up to save his own hide. Not that playing with his pride that way wasn't the only means of drawing him back into the fold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Balon has delusions of grandeur. Talking all that good **** while pinning the fault for his past actions on the son he gave up to save his own hide. Not that playing with his pride that way wasn't the only means of drawing him back into the fold.
                  I agree ... they just nailed Balon's character ... and I loved that Yoren went out LIKE A G !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    I would spill my seed into Margaery Tyrell ... no questions asked
                    Funny, I was saying this and people in this thread were claiming she was overrated from the previews.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X