Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

As we all know. When goin through the airport security while traveling, you can be subject to pat downs. Yea it's a lil time consuming, and envades your personal space, but I'd rather that then.....oh....I dont know.......A bomb getting through and on to the plane!!!!!!!!!! Personally, I dont care who they pat down or check. As long as they are respectful, and dont grope the individual being checked(Yes that includes Children), it dont make me no nevermind at all. So Im posting up a video of the latest TSA pat down thats gone viral, and ya'll let me know whatchall think bout it. Me I'm perfectly fine with how they checked/patted down the child. Thoughts???????

And vote on the poll ya'll it's comin soon. Be advised it's a public poll.

Yes. I agree. I dont give a fukk WHO they pat down, just be respectful with it.
    66.67%
    No. Fukk that I dont think ANYBODY should have to be pat down, it does no good.
    26.67%
    I dont fukk either way. Whatever happens, happens.
    6.67%

I can understand why they would do it. it's just sad that the world have come to this..

Comment

better safe than srry.

Comment

The TSA always fails their own tests of getting bombs and guns in to planes. Now they think if they have people rubbing their hands on children's genitalia it will make everyone safer.

The TSA is a piece of shit. Show some respect for people. Too bad since they are government their "services" are a monopoly there are no other options.

The TSA fails their own tests and sexually abuses children.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I can understand why they would do it. it's just sad that the world have come to this..
          Originally posted by DreamPirate View Post
          better safe than srry.
          I agree with both of ya'll. Better to be safe than sorry. If you sit up there talkin bout how you not gon pat down children or women, next thing you know a bomb slips through security by the woman or child being the mule. I think folks are just too damn sensitive nowadays. I aint see nothin wrong with that pat down at all bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            The TSA always fails their own tests of getting bombs and guns in to planes. Now they think if they have people rubbing their hands on children's genitalia it will make everyone safer.

The TSA is a piece of shit. Show some respect for people. Too bad since they are government their "services" are a monopoly there are no other options.

The TSA fails their own tests and sexually abuses children.
            What was disrespectful of the pat down in the vid posted bruh? I just went through that very same security check point today bruh, and they were very respectful from all I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              What was disrespectful of the pat down in the vid posted bruh? I just went through that very same security check point today bruh, and they were very respectful from all I saw.
              So you would be OK with someone in a blue costume rubbing their hands all over your 6 year old daughters chest, butt, and penetrating her vagina?

It's for your own safety right?

Comment

This is messed up. I think TSA is a bit out of line. I recently was on a business trip to Utah and my white ass got treated like I was Osama Bin Laden. Not only did I go through the naked x-ray chamber, I got patted down and the ****er actually touched my dick. I know times are crazy but I was annoyed with the way I was treated. I would have been more vocal about it but I was about to miss my flight so I had to rush. Now they are doing this to kids. Great.
                Last edited by Xyei; 04-13-2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Thats for security reason, I guess no problem for me as long as its done with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    This is messed up. I think TSA is a bit out of line. I recently was on a business trip to Utah and my white ass got treated like I was Osama Bin Laden. Not only did I go through the naked x-ray chamber, I got patted down and the ****er actually touched my dick. I know times are crazy but I was a bit annoyed with the way I was treated. Now they are doing this to kids. Great.
                    The security aspect of it is theater (as their own failed tests show) and the rest of it is just abuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X