Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Natedatpkid go to prison to get bummed by Gucci Mane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    Lancaster county is known for the Amish. Even before the Amish school shooting. It's a big tourist attraction all around. I'm in the city though. Glad I dont gotta smell that *****. But once again you've proven you don't know *****

And dj I ain't gotta take nothing. I don't go nothing to say.I don't have too.ri They owned themselves. Talkin' bout they can tell I'm young as ***** and immature. Look at these mid life crisis motha****as stalkin' a teenager around on the internet hahaha. Look like they didn't do to much wit their life hahaha Probably still butthurt they dropped out of college to sukk dick for crack. Stuck at home with their old ugly ass women who are probably cheatin' on them wit black guys from the gym and they kiss the mouth she sucked dick with. Now their so miserable and pathetic they gotta nothing better to do then troll a teenager on the internet over some dumb ***** hahaha

They just mad because Gucci got higher scores on his SAT's then them and still has made more money then all these sucka *****hs combined. Like he or I care what the **** they think. They ain't that special. Sucka ass biitch *****hs haha
    So, you're Amish?

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
      So, you're Amish?
      If I'm amish your motha****in Bob the builder.

Which we all know is obviously false. We already saw you outside the homeless shelter the other day still pissed off as usual at your failure of a life...

Comment

If I'm amish your motha****in Bob the builder.

Which we all know is obviously false. We already saw you outside the homeless shelter the other day still pissed off as usual at your failure of a life...

ok cannon.

Comment

Lancaster county is known for the Amish. Even before the Amish school shooting. It's a big tourist attraction all around. I'm in the city though. Glad I dont gotta smell that *****. But once again you've proven you don't know *****

And dj I ain't gotta take nothing. I don't go nothing to say.I don't have too.ri They owned themselves. Talkin' bout they can tell I'm young as ***** and immature. Look at these mid life crisis motha****as stalkin' a teenager around on the internet hahaha. Look like they didn't do to much wit their life hahaha Probably still butthurt they dropped out of college to sukk dick for crack. Stuck at home with their old ugly ass women who are probably cheatin' on them wit black guys from the gym and they kiss the mouth she sucked dick with. Now their so miserable and pathetic they gotta nothing better to do then troll a teenager on the internet over some dumb ***** hahaha

They just mad because Gucci got higher scores on his SAT's then them and still has made more money then all these sucka *****hs combined. Like he or I care what the **** they think. They ain't that special. Sucka ass biitch *****hs haha
          boy gucci cant spell sat

Comment

haha the hate is funny. gdog recarnate

Comment

you listen to this clown??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                you listen to this clown??

I remember someone posting this. Didn't realise it was him. Ice cream cone on your face? why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  I remember someone posting this. Didn't realise it was him. Ice cream cone on your face? why?
                  cause hes a ****** thats getting paid from mother ******s buying his garbage

we went form biggie and 2pac to lil wayne and gucci mane...sad,sad,sad

Comment

larry x gon school ya'll girls on real rap.

Ya'll best listen up in hurrrr

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      boy gucci cant spell sat
                      You obviously have no idea what your talking about. His SAT's got him a full ride to college. Nice fake video too.

Stop hatin'. He isn't that bad, he ain't doing nothing to hurt you or anybody around you. He's just doin' his thing, try to find better things to do then to keep hatin'.

Comment

Working...
                      X