Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Natedatpkid go to prison to get bummed by Gucci Mane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    the ignorance in that video is amazing..wow...those broads are beyond stupid
    I don't think they're with them for their brains..

or maybe they are

first you get her name, then you get her number
    then you get some brain in the front seat of the hummer

Comment

natedatkid getting a lot of heat in the lounge these days

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        natedatkid getting a lot of heat in the lounge these days
        And why? It's grown ass men with nothing better to do with their time. Hatin' for no reason. I like a rapper named Gucci Mane, so what? I never said he was the best or anything, just my favorite.

Why is that such a big problem???

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          And why? It's grown ass men with nothing better to do with their time. Hatin' for no reason. I like a rapper named Gucci Mane, so what? I never said he was the best or anything, just my favorite.

Why is that such a big problem???
          it aint a problem for me bro...frankly dont think the whole gucci mane thing is the issue but then again panda doesnt know what the issue here is

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
            Dang Nate would let Gucci hit him raw? Nate is a very freaky girl
            this made my day hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              nate seems like he'd take a ******** from gucci wit pride
              oh man

yoo gon take det nate?

Comment

Originally posted by POLITRIX View Post
                um, lancaster?
                I never heard of Lancaster referred to as "Lanc Lanc ",it's not like Lancaster is known for anything smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Thank you. What a ****in idiot. He obviously hasn't been out of philly ever in his whole entire life...Dem philly *****hs soft anyways.

I use to live in Georgia to the one poster who asked how can I like him. I met Gucci when I was 14. He's cool people.

All biitch ass *****hs wanna do is hate. Ain't that sad?
                  Philly soft? Ok Lancaster thug lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                    I never heard of Lancaster referred to as "Lanc Lanc ",it's not like Lancaster is known for anything smart guy.
                    Lancaster county is known for the Amish. Even before the Amish school shooting. It's a big tourist attraction all around. I'm in the city though. Glad I dont gotta smell that *****. But once again you've proven you don't know *****

And dj I ain't gotta take nothing. I don't go nothing to say.I don't have too.ri They owned themselves. Talkin' bout they can tell I'm young as ***** and immature. Look at these mid life crisis motha****as stalkin' a teenager around on the internet hahaha. Look like they didn't do to much wit their life hahaha Probably still butthurt they dropped out of college to sukk dick for crack. Stuck at home with their old ugly ass women who are probably cheatin' on them wit black guys from the gym and they kiss the mouth she sucked dick with. Now their so miserable and pathetic they gotta nothing better to do then troll a teenager on the internet over some dumb ***** hahaha

They just mad because Gucci got higher scores on his SAT's then them and still has made more money then all these sucka *****hs combined. Like he or I care what the **** they think. They ain't that special. Sucka ass biitch *****hs haha

Comment

I find it humorous that Nate actually voted in the poll just to clear everything up for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X