Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitbull vs. lightweight Japanese Tosa (Graphic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno how people can train dogs to fight like this

The dog that loses pretty much has to get put down cos their injuries are so severe.....

its just sick

Comment

Fighting dogs is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
        Why do you watch boxing? People punching each other in the head. SMH
        Did you really just compare boxing, a nonlethal sport in which both combatants are willing participants to dogfighting? Dogfighting is lethal and neither participant has a choice. They're born and bred to kill other dogs, then tortured to death when they're used up. I'm not a hippy animal rights activist, I love eating meat, I'm really not that bothered by Michael Vick's existance, but that is completely asinine. And it's still barbaric to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Dinamita View Post
          Did you really just compare boxing, a nonlethal sport in which both combatants are willing participants to dogfighting? Dogfighting is lethal and neither participant has a choice. They're born and bred to kill other dogs, then tortured to death when they're used up. I'm not a hippy animal rights activist, I love eating meat, I'm really not that bothered by Michael Vick's existance, but that is completely asinine. And it's still barbaric to watch.
          Do you know there are people who say that Boxing is Barbaric too? Well I am sure you do.

To some, a real sport is football, where you do not purposely try and hurt the other guy. Boxing leads to deaths and brain damage. Should us humans allow that to happen for our own entertainment then?

As for the dogs, yes and no.

The dogs do suffer, but then so do many animals in the world that we slaughter for meat and animals in the wild too. People hunt animals too, but that's OK.

Comment

Do you know there are people who say that Boxing is Barbaric too? Well I am sure you do.

To some, a real sport is football, where you do not purposely try and hurt the other guy. Boxing leads to deaths and brain damage. Should us humans allow that to happen for our own entertainment then?

The dogs do suffer, but then so do many animals in the world that we slaughter for meat and animals in the wild too. People hunt animals too, but that's OK.
            I think your missing the point

Us as humans have a choice, people who say "boxing is barbaric" well they are not the ones being forced to box....

These dogs have no choice....they forced to fight one another, practically to the death...there isnt no referee in there saying... ok thats not allowed..or stop...hes taking to much punishment....

Its just full steam ahead...first one to pretty much kill the other dog...

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              I think your missing the point

Us as humans have a choice, people who say "boxing is barbaric" well they are not the ones being forced to box....

These dogs have no choice....they forced to fight one another, practically to the death...there isnt no referee in there saying... ok thats not allowed..or stop...hes taking to much punishment....

Its just full steam ahead...first one to pretty much kill the other dog...
              So what do you think about breeding animals and then slaughtering them?

Comment

1. The difference is that boxers choose to do that. They love it. A pitbull is forced to love it.
                2. I don't mind hunting or slaughtering animals for food. We're creatures that need to eat, we eat meat and we have the means to mass-produce it. Nothing wrong with that. It's the way of the world. Hunting for sport, I'm a little iffy on. I don't personally see the pleasure in killing a deer or a bear just so you can show off how big your dick is, but to each their own.
                3. Those wild animals that suffer, they suffer naturally. That's how things go in the wild. The difference is, they're not forced to fight each other and electrocuted or drowned if they're puny. They probably die on their own, but it wasn't forced on them. But if you actually think that boxing and dogfighting are the same, you're too dumb to argue with.

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Dinamita View Post
                  1. The difference is that boxers choose to do that. They love it. A pitbull is forced to love it.
                  2. I don't mind hunting or slaughtering animals for food. We're creatures that need to eat, we eat meat and we have the means to mass-produce it. Nothing wrong with that. It's the way of the world. Hunting for sport, I'm a little iffy on. I don't personally see the pleasure in killing a deer or a bear just so you can show off how big your dick is, but to each their own.
                  3. Those wild animals that suffer, they suffer naturally. That's how things go in the wild. The difference is, they're not forced to fight each other and electrocuted or drowned if they're puny. They probably die on their own, but it wasn't forced on them. But if you actually think that boxing and dogfighting are the same, you're too dumb to argue with.
                  Yeah suffering naturally alright:

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                    Yeah suffering naturally alright:

Not really down with the whole factory farming thing either. I can honestly tell you that the overwhelming majority of food I eat was grown/raised on local farms and treated fairly humanely.

But the suffering naturally part was about like gazelles and ****. He tried to bring up wild animals suffering as a reason why dog fighting is ok.

Comment

my money is on Pitbull, never heard of Tosa, what does he rap?

Comment

Working...
                      X