heading to toronto then havana and back to toronto...leave monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    What ya wanna fight about it.
    Meet me in the Luxor food court in 30 minutes, come alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      Instead of keep telling us about these trips, do something useful and take some pictures and upload them so we can see these hot young Cubans .
      im not going to upload any pics...why dont you just go there yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        u think u are not taking advantage of them just bcuz they are willing to do it? they come looking for rich ppl bcuz they need money so desperately they will do anything, and u take advantage of that. if u were really helping u would get them a job in canada, or set up a buisness in cuba.

toothpaste in return for sexual favors.. yeah thats a fair deal..

look, if u are an ******* just say u are an *******. but dont sit there and try to tell me u are doing them a favor. u are taking advantage of their situation.

for your information im planning a trip to cuba as we speak. but with my team, to train. if a bunch of girls are willing to demean themselfs for money i will either help them without asking anything in return or not help them at all. i wont exploit poverty for my own pleasure, and if it did i damn sure wouldnt brag about it. i have somewhat taken advantage of women myself although to close to this extent, but im not proud of it.

why dont u go open a chop chop in indonesia too while u are at it? those ppl need money aswell.

(in all seriousness what u are doing is acctually worse) prostitition is worse than slave labor, these girls are losing their souls.

so again.. i do hope one of them figures that out in your presence and stab u to death.
        lol! why don't you go crusade out front of some dirty book store? i am white trash & proud of it.... your opinion means absolutely nothing to me... do you think your little essay is going to change my antics? lol! ive been all over the world & keep in touch with people from everywhere.prostitution is the oldest trade in the world & is legal in many places.if you think you are not paying for sex then you are either stupid or blind...you ALWAYS pay in the end.you buy her dinner,flowers,present for valentines or bdays...child support,alimony...wake up man!!!!! women don't stick around if you dont have money...lol! have a nice day...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          lol! why don't you go crusade out front of some dirty book store? i am white trash & proud of it.... your opinion means absolutely nothing to me... do you think your little essay is going to change my antics? lol! ive been all over the world & keep in touch with people from everywhere.prostitution is the oldest trade in the world & is legal in many places.if you think you are not paying for sex then you are either stupid or blind...you ALWAYS pay in the end.you buy her dinner,flowers,present for valentines or bdays...child support,alimony...wake up man!!!!! women don't stick around if you dont have money...lol! have a nice day...
          They do if you dick them good, guess you dont know anything about that champ.

Comment

If you want to support communism while catching crotch rot, risking your condom rupturing or sliding off of your micropenis, exposing yourself to aids, syphilis or herpes, knock yourself out. But without pics, it's just as lame as your multiple posts bragging about how much you make.

Comment

i wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of the beaches you're visiting. you don't have to be in the photos. if you feel up to it though...

Comment

i agree we all pay for sex one way or another. but thesewomen are forced to have sex. u might not hold them down and physicly force them to do it but poverty does it for u.

white trash and proud of it huh? first time i read one of your posts i figured thats what its about. u probably get of on the fact that u are exploiting brown women more than anything else.

besides im not trying to convince u to stop anyways. im just saying its nothing to brag about and u aint doing nobody any favors. thats all im saying. u always on here bragging for nothing.
                Last edited by #1Assassin; 03-26-2011, 10:26 AM.

Comment

im not going to upload any pics...why dont you just go there yourself...
                  The only Havanna trip you take, is going to your local swimming pool !! No Pics, than GTFO !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    They do if you dick them good, guess you dont know anything about that champ.
                    i get bored after a few test drives...

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
                      The only Havanna trip you take, is going to your local swimming pool !! No Pics, than GTFO !!
                      id show pics but i would get banned...simple as that...just like assasin says i exploit the poor...like im going to have you posting pics all over the internet like most of you do here.go take your own pics...

Comment

Working...
                      X