Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
    This was Cena's response to The Rock's comeback last week;

The People's Chump just got

Lame I was expecting more intensity.... as a big wwe fans in the 90s all the way to 2005, i can honestly say Cena singlehandedly turn wrestling back from attitude days to the little cartoon show

Comment

cena didnt turn WWE into a little cartoon show

vince mcmahon did that
      people blame cena for everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        cena didnt turn WWE into a little cartoon show

vince mcmahon did that
        people blame cena for everything lol
        Exactly, the people who control the storylines, write the scripts, make deals with various TV networks decide, the direction of the show.

It's pretty well known that WWE wrestlers don't have full creative control over their characters.

If McMahon decides that Cena's fanbase has out-grown his gimmick in a few years, I'm sure he would allow for a more freewheelin' show.

Comment

i'll start watching wrestling again if kurt angle returns to wwe. they did him wrong forcing him to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            i'll start watching wrestling again if kurt angle returns to wwe. they did him wrong forcing him to retire.
            Angle didn't retire, he just moved to a different promotional company.

There was a good interview on youtube a few years ago of Angle explaining his decision to leave the WWE. He claimed the company was running him ragged, making him wrestle 5 or 6 times a week in between doing other promotional gigs for the company, he was taking drugs for his neck pain and he just couldn't handle the stress, so he made the move.

Comment

yea kurt went to TNA cause they have a easy work schedule compare to the WWE

Comment

tna got way bigger problems than that like wasting money and time on guys like hogan,Bischoff and vince russo
                The product I think is overall better than WWE even if they don't have the budget, its alot like WCW but I liked WCW better than WWE back in the day so I am biased in that regard.

Comment

Never been a John Cena fan. Rock all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    The product I think is overall better than WWE even if they don't have the budget, its alot like WCW but I liked WCW better than WWE back in the day so I am biased in that regard.
                    i hate WCW lol
                    TNA needs to bring something new and stop signing old wrestlers from the 90's

they need to create there own stars.wwe is doing a way better job at doing that.i still like TNA cause there wrestling matches are better compare to most the crap WWE puts on

Comment

i hate WCW lol
                      TNA needs to bring something new and stop signing old wrestlers from the 90's

they need to create there own stars.wwe is doing a way better job at doing that.i still like TNA cause there wrestling matches are better compare to most the crap WWE puts on
                      TNA has a few originals like Kazarian and AJ Styles for example.....not to mention they found something useful to do with Matt Morgan who WWE dropped the ball with big time just trying to make him another typical big guy.

Its much easier for WWE to make stars because everyone watches and knows the brand they currently have a monopoly on the biz.

I hope TNA can get their shit together and really compete with them to force WWE to produce a better show like WCW did.

Comment

Working...
                      X