Ask a White Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    No you could not.

And I am only pointing these petty things out because I know it burns your butt to have a ****** correcting you and your genetically superior IQ. lololol
    Seems like your feelings are getting hurt. Probably not a good idea to read threads like this. Its not CNN or some kid with Will Smith in his avi.

Facts suck I know. Opinions are much more fun. I bet the other posters will try to make you feel better though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
      Seems like your feelings are getting hurt. Probably not a good idea to read threads like this. Its not CNN or some kid with Will Smith in his avi.

Facts suck I know. Opinions are much more fun. I bet the other posters will try to make you feel better though.
      hurt? wrong. i honestly think that your parents should have never had the right to bear children. you were neglected or taught this crap. either way, your parents dropped the ball.

you can think what you like though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        The last attempt . A small grammar post. I could do that to your post for hours. If your going to do a grammar post, at least get the capitalization right.
        also - don't worry. I caught your 'capitization' I just ignored it. It is one thing to be lazy and not bother with punctuation or grammar but it's a whole different can of paint if you can't spell and claim a genetic right to higher intelligence.

but now you'll come at me with how your spelling is not an indication of your real capacity to learn right?

You're full of excuses for your short comings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          hurt? wrong. i honestly think that your parents should have never had the right to bear children. you were neglected or taught this crap. either way, your parents dropped the ball.

you can think what you like though.
          I think you coming to conclusions are wrong as usual. It hurts for you to hear some truth.
          Taught in this society? lol. I think after the media, school curriculum and hollywood.. It would be re-learned.

However I just see things the way they are. Facts dont lie.

Comment

• theres white americans in BS?

Comment

• Jesus Christ. This thread is hilariously stupid now

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
                Jesus Christ. This thread is hilariously stupid now
                Sorry we darkies ****ed up your thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Sorry we darkies ****ed up your thread.
                  Huh? I got pissed at the white supremacists, not the blacks