Ask a White Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.world-science.net/otherne...-variation.htm

Comment

• your source is a free geocities website?

that's like saying generic no-name groceries are the same as eating a gourmet meal cooked by a reknown chef.

keep searching you little turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        your source is a free geocities website?

that's like saying generic no-name groceries are the same as eating a gourmet meal cooked by a reknown chef.

Trust me tip, the best policy with stupid racist *******s is to ignore them and let them live in their little hateful bubble.

Comment

your source is a free geocities website?

Venter is well known in this area. The site and info is legit. Keep fighting it tho, I understand. No matter what, you have no idea whats going on and no site would matter. If you think CNN is going to carry the story then keep waiting.

So I guess your saying, that you disagree with most of the world and claim race doesnt exist?

The actual paper from the site. States the same info as before.

We have combined computational re-analysis of existing whole genome sequence data with novel microarray-based analysis, and detect 12,178 structural variants covering 40.6 Mb that were not reported in the initial sequencing of the first published personal genome.
          http://genomebiology.com/2010/11/5/R52/abstract

Comment

• Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
            Trust me tip, the best policy with stupid racist *******s is to ignore them and let them live in their little hateful bubble.
            Seems like you would rather watch Fresh Prince then deal with facts. Probably time for you to move on mate. I think the reunion episode might be on today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
              Venter is well known in this area. The site and info is legit. Keep fighting it tho, I understand. No matter what, you have no idea whats going on and no site would matter. If you think CNN is going to carry the story then keep waiting.

So I guess your saying, that you disagree with most of the world and claim race doesnt exist?

The actual paper from the site. States the same info as before.

We have combined computational re-analysis of existing whole genome sequence data with novel microarray-based analysis, and detect 12,178 structural variants covering 40.6 Mb that were not reported in the initial sequencing of the first published personal genome.
              http://genomebiology.com/2010/11/5/R52/abstract
              Dont take this wrong way, (I know you wont, because you have superior white IQ,right) but get a life...surely your life is more important than to be spending your time researching about race and its differences/similarities.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                Dont take this wrong way, (I know you wont, because you have superior white IQ,right) but get a life...surely your life is more important than to be spending your time researching about race and its differences/similarities.....
                Unfortunately, the last few days ive found this interesting. I know its a change of pace and kinda scary for most. I should probably be watching the NBA or something. Your posting even more then me but getting no replies. But keep fighting it, I understand.

Comment

Unfortunately, the last few days ive found this interesting. I know its a change of pace and kinda scary for most. I should probably be watching the NBA or something. Your posting even more then me but getting no replies. But keep fighting it, I understand.
                  it is actually more THAN not more then his majesty, his whiteness.

Comment

it is actually more THAN not more then his majesty, his whiteness.
                    The last attempt . A small grammar post. I could do that to your post for hours. If your going to do a grammar post, at least get the capitalization right.
                    Last edited by Darkstar; 02-17-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

The last attempt . A small grammar post. I could do that to your post for hours. If your going to do a grammar post, at least get the capitation right.
                      No you could not.

And I am only pointing these petty things out because I know it burns your butt to have a ****** correcting you and your genetically superior IQ. lololol

Comment

Working...
                      X