• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Your naming heels mostly.
    Why does it matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
      Cena come's off like a fraud.

What's the deal with Triple H these days? Is he done? He used to be a favorite too. His work with DX was legendary.
      Don't know he is like 40 now, I haven't watched Raw in some time just been checking out TNA though.

Comment

Why does it matter?
        The competition for the top spot has to be ppl who are doing what you are doing, he was a face and wanted crowd approval where as heels want the boos and hate.

Comment

Taker was not really an established face at the time, Kane didn't come out until 97 when his run was over, Sid was a heel, Austin was just getting started in WWE, Nash was a heel, Bulldog was always a midcarder, Owen was still a midcarder.

Today is not great but Batista is comp, Triple H got passed over, HBK was still around and got passed over for a top spot and so did the Taker while Cena is selling well and though his matches are not great he shoots and excellent promo.
          Heel or face, they're still vying for public recognition - Orton's character is certainly a heel but he is accepted by the audience as somewhat of a face, sort of like Austin.

The point is Hart was at the top when there were greater wrestlers in the game - Cena shot to the top after HBK & HHH played out their feuds, when Lesnar left and when Angle left.

As a matter of fact, the greener version of Cena cut better promos and was a better performer than the hack-job you see now.

I'm sure you've seen his debut in the WWE vs Kurt Angle? That's easily his best match and tops everything he's done since then.

I liked his thuganomics promos better also, than the crap he does now.

HHH & HBK were nearing the end of their careers and they were busy with reforming DX and putting a stamp on their legacies to care about title shots.

McMahon realised his older stars were on the way out so he decided to build his younger wrestlers. Why do you think a lameass like Sheamus is a 2 time champ? Or the Miz?

I'm surprised that John Morrison hasn't been pushed too far. He is a far better wrestler than his former tag-team partner and cuts better promos.

Comment

The competition for the top spot has to be ppl who are doing what you are doing, he was a face and wanted crowd approval where as heels want the boos and hate.
            But his most likely opponent would be a heel. Faces don't fight each other except for in very rare circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
              Heel or face, they're still vying for public recognition - Orton's character is certainly a heel but he is accepted by the audience as somewhat of a face, sort of like Austin.

The point is Hart was at the top when there were greater wrestlers in the game - Cena shot to the top after HBK & HHH played out their feuds, when Lesnar left and when Angle left.

As a matter of fact, the greener version of Cena cut better promos and was a better performer than the hack-job you see now.

I'm sure you've seen his debut in the WWE vs Kurt Angle? That's easily his best match and tops everything he's done since then.

I liked his thuganomics promos better also, than the crap he does now.

HHH & HBK were nearing the end of their careers and they were busy with reforming DX and putting a stamp on their legacies to care about title shots.

McMahon realised his older stars were on the way out so he decided to build his younger wrestlers. Why do you think a lameass like Sheamus is a 2 time champ? Or the Miz?

I'm surprised that John Morrison hasn't been pushed too far. He is a far better wrestler than his former tag-team partner and cuts better promos.
              I can agree with that, I don't know why he has a great look and is a fantastic in ring performer.

It might be Vince and how he usually goes with bigger guys for the push.

Comment

But his most likely opponent would be a heel. Faces don't fight each other except for in very rare circumstances.
                That is my point so only another face could be in his spot and not a heel, he really just had Lex and an old ass Macho man to compete with.

Comment

I can agree with that, I don't know why he has a great look and is a fantastic in ring performer.

It might be Vince and how he usually goes with bigger guys for the push.
                  Did you see the epic move he pulled off at the Rumble?

Morrison should get the push for the title.

The Miz is a hackjob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
                    Did you see the epic move he pulled off at the Rumble?

Morrison should get the push for the title.

The Miz is a hackjob.
                    Miz is awful, I couldn't believe they put the strap on him Morrison deserves a run for sure he is been in the biz a while too.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X