No announcement yet.

Sick, twisted films

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    Serbian Film was the most disturbing movie i've ever seen ... **** was crazy
    ill check that out too

Comment

In the last week I have watched A Serbian Film, Martyrs, Mysterious Skin, 8mm and so far all of them have been weak. The only one that came close to disturbing me was Martyrs towards the end. The next movies I plan to watch are:

Inside
      Antichrist
      Gomorrah
      Salo (I hesitate to watch this one based on the things I've read. I don't like feces.)

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler1 View Post
        Now that you mentioned Vincent Cassel, I remember he was in this pretty twisted movie called Sheitan.
        That was a weird film. Just ugh.
        Originally posted by Pez View Post
        In the last week I have watched A Serbian Film, Martyrs, Mysterious Skin, 8mm and so far all of them have been weak. The only one that came close to disturbing me was Martyrs towards the end. The next movies I plan to watch are:

Inside
        Antichrist
        Gomorrah
        Salo (I hesitate to watch this one based on the things I've read. I don't like feces.)
        Salo is terrible, dogg. Crap film and just downright disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post

Inside
          Antichrist
          Gomorrah
          Martyrs is ATG.

I liked Inside. Very violent and kinda ****ed up. But still a decent film.

I dont like films that are just disturbing for the sake of it. Martyrs and Inside are well made and have some meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Martyrs is ATG.

I liked Inside. Very violent and kinda ****ed up. But still a decent film.

I dont like films that are just disturbing for the sake of it. Martyrs and Inside are well made and have some meaning.
            Martyrs was good. If it weren't for the ending it would have just been another Hostel type movie. It made me read up on other people's opinions about the ending. Inside has an interesting premise, I'll be watching it next.

Comment

Cannibal Holocaust, what's that about?

Comment

Comment

'teeth'!

Comment

This thread had got my attention, ill be lurking for these films next couple of days. Still havent seen human centepede its on instant queue on netflix looks like im watchin that tomorrow

Comment

is this the anti christ u guys are talking about?

movie sucked balls

Comment

Working...
                      X