No announcement yet.

Who is the angriest, bitterest poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
    I don't know. They could just be e-bitter, only bitter on the internet. But don't act half the way they act here, in person. For example Jack, he's really bitter on here and disrespects a lot of posters for a white boy, all the white people I come across here are humble but who knows they can be bitter Boxingscene posters who put on on some fake bad-ass image. Yet I just can't picture Jack being even half as brave as he is on here. I think he's just a weird man, who would get picked on around here if he pulls all the shit he pulls behind his computer screen. He wouldn't survive one day talking about Obama and all his stupid conspiracy, every one would just laugh at him and call him a weirdo, not bitter or angry. For you guys he's bitter/mad, but to me he's just an old weirdo who I think is really not that brave in person.
    i happily take back my statement that you are harmless

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Doubt he's any different offline bro. You heard the radio show - the man loves drama and ''being real and badass''
      he also said "******" within the first few sentences

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        i happily take back my statement that you are harmless
        Oh ****, the cowboy is alive

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
          Maybe right. When I talk about government and obama on here its the same way I talk in real life. A lot of ppl get mad at me when I talk down obama callin him a muslim workin with al qaeda. Some ppl call me stupid and say I go overboard with the whole government stuff but its what I believe I'm not gunna go somewhere say onething and go to other ppl and say another so I can be accept.

I drop the N bomb on a regular basis ain't nothin to it.
          I could see what your tryin to say about jack but that's not the case with me. Most ppl I know don't know much and can't put up an arguement with me. I'm sure it must be the same case with jack, it would look worst when u talk and can't put any logic into your arguments but that's not the case.

Fu*k the NWO and their poisoned water
          In Jersey?!?!

and you aint eating through a straw yet?

Comment

Oh ****, the cowboy is alive
            hardly any reason to get on these boards anymore

Comment

In Jersey?!?!

and you aint eating through a straw yet?
              He forgot to mention he only says it when hes at the computer and nobody is home.

Comment

I hear that!

Something tells me a lot of the good folks still lurk around the site, they just don't post...

But hey.. As long as there's an f. ass thread alive I'm game lolol.

You heard anything from those workplaces yet Mid?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  He forgot to mention he only says it when hes at the computer and nobody is home.
                  or he looks around and checks behind the bushes before he tells a black joke
                  I hear that!

Something tells me a lot of the good folks still lurk around the site, they just don't post...

But hey.. As long as there's an f. ass thread alive I'm game lolol.

You heard anything from those workplaces yet Mid?
                  still working on it....got some leads...met with a outsourced HR company this morning that has a wide client base of like $40,000+ jobs only.

something will come up

Comment

or he looks around and checks behind the bushes before he tells a black joke

still working on it....got some leads...met with a outsourced HR company this morning that has a wide client base of like $40,000+ jobs only.

something will come up
                    Good luck with that, sounds like a good deal..! Just curious how hard it'll be to find a decent job when I'm done..

Comment

Well what do we have here?!?!?!?!?!?!? Look what the cat drug in. Where you been Cuzzin?

Comment

Working...
                      X