Who is the angriest, bitterest poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You gonna take that Jacky???????????
    Gimmie a break. You know he photoshopped a pic of me and charged bcfc 5million for it, then gave bcfc an idea for another thread to try and "own" me?

Thats some Shylock underhanded shit right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Gimmie a break. You know he photoshopped a pic of me and charged bcfc 5million for it, then gave bcfc an idea for another thread to try and "own" me?

Underhanded(IMO Fa Sho). But thats not the matter at hand right now. His response to whats being said now is what I got the popcorn ready for D(For me atleast), not some ***** I know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Doubt he's any different offline bro. You heard the radio show - the man loves drama and ''being real and badass''
        He's an internet/phone gangster.

I know several people that are brave on the phone.

Phone/internet go hand in hand. He's not a bad ass. He gives out too many threats to posters and has yet to deliver one of them.

Comment

Derranged doesn't get bitter or angry. That's just how he rolls.....Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Jack doesn't like a lot of posters. He is a pretender, he pretends to be your friend if you're nice to him. He doesn't even like DJ Cute, he just pretends he does. Jack is fake, I can see right through him. He's a sissy and a backstabber.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              I don't know. They could just be e-bitter, only bitter on the internet. But don't act half the way they act here, in person. For example Jack, he's really bitter on here and disrespects a lot of posters for a white boy, all the white people I come across here are humble but who knows they can be bitter Boxingscene posters who put on on some fake bad-ass image. Yet I just can't picture Jack being even half as brave as he is on here. I think he's just a weird man, who would get picked on around here if he pulls all the shit he pulls behind his computer screen. He wouldn't survive one day talking about Obama and all his stupid conspiracy, every one would just laugh at him and call him a weirdo, not bitter or angry. For you guys he's bitter/mad, but to me he's just an old weirdo who I think is really not that brave in person.
              why you gotta hate on us white boii's fool???

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                I don't know. They could just be e-bitter, only bitter on the internet. But don't act half the way they act here, in person. For example Jack, he's really bitter on here and disrespects a lot of posters for a white boy, all the white people I come across here are humble but who knows they can be bitter Boxingscene posters who put on on some fake bad-ass image. Yet I just can't picture Jack being even half as brave as he is on here. I think he's just a weird man, who would get picked on around here if he pulls all the shit he pulls behind his computer screen. He wouldn't survive one day talking about Obama and all his stupid conspiracy, every one would just laugh at him and call him a weirdo, not bitter or angry. For you guys he's bitter/mad, but to me he's just an old weirdo who I think is really not that brave in person.
                Maybe right. When I talk about government and obama on here its the same way I talk in real life. A lot of ppl get mad at me when I talk down obama callin him a muslim workin with al qaeda. Some ppl call me stupid and say I go overboard with the whole government stuff but its what I believe I'm not gunna go somewhere say onething and go to other ppl and say another so I can be accept.

I drop the N bomb on a regular basis ain't nothin to it. I could see what your tryin to say about jack but that's not the case with me. Most ppl I know don't know much and can't put up an arguement with me. I'm sure it must be the same case with jack, it would look worst when u talk and can't put any logic into your arguments but that's not the case.

Fu*k the NWO and their poisoned water

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
                  why you gotta hate on us white boii's fool???
                  Thought u were from ghana?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
                    Thought u were from ghana?
                    I am not a kneegrow

Comment

It depends on the topic, it would probably either go to the "Zionist" crew of fascists that seem to pop up in the lounge. Angriest poster would probably be (even though he's my boy) RWK. He's just on blast 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                      X