• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
    Does this mean you agree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

That guy has the most badass hair I've ever seen.

You would think one of the producers of that show would say, "Hey, comb your ****in hair. We want people to believe this ****."
      I told my neighbor about the show and I asked him what he thought about the guy's hair......this is his reaction...

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        Does anyone think it's possible that all this technology we have now, existed thousands of years ago? I think it did and mankind always finds a way to start over.
        Thought entered my head, but then I think "Wheres the evidence?". There would surely be evidence, so I kinda doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post

it's ALL TRUE, HE SAID SO!!!!
          I would buy a used car from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            All of these ellipses represent dishonest editing of the text to make it seem more like a nuclear explosion than it actually was and in your reproduction some of the ellipses are actually missing. A similarly butchered passage was published in 1974 by a Charles Berlitz in his book The Bermuda Triangle.

Anyway according to you this all occurred before the universe was created...
            Give me the correct translation then. And I never put a time limit on the universe so do not put words in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Give me the correct translation then. And I never put a time limit on the universe so do not put words in my mouth.
              I said nothing about a translation. It's the actual makeup of the text that has been butchered, taking sections from disparate passages and putting them together to tell the story the editor wishes to tell.

What's your source to begin with.

Comment

I said nothing about a translation. It's the actual makeup of the text that has been butchered, taking sections from disparate passages and putting them together to tell the story the editor wishes to tell.

My source is the mahabharata and whats your proof about selective editing, where are you getting your information from. This is the only translation that I have come upon.

Comment

the better question is, how about you link everyone here to the original writing that you claim was butchered? and link us to the "disparate passages" that were put together to tell this story.

Comment

you are all stupid except for the pig.. besides that poetry/poem or whatever is so general it will always be true with weapons of mass destruction be it nuclear bomb or just whatever bomb of the future..

kinda like that fraud nostradamus..

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      My source is the mahabharata and whats your proof about selective editing, where are you getting your information from. This is the only translation that I have come upon.
                      No it isn't. Be honest now.

Comment

Working...
                      X