No announcement yet.

6,500 year old Indian description of nuclear weapons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
    Everything that you read came from Indian traditionalists trying to justify the dates. In reality it's no earlier than 1200 (again, if its even remotely historical). That's the WAR, not the text btw. But I'm sure the author, centuries after the fact working off some by this time mythical oral fragments, recorded every detail historically accurately with no embellishment.
    It was a Vedic Scientist

Comment

Not to bash ancient Hindu literature of course, which is great. The Bhagavad Gita especially is an incredible insight into ancient ethics, with its central moral philosophy of caste duty trumping all other concerns, even blood ties (something which everyone, Indian or otherwise, tries to downplay and make more palatable to fit modern sensibilities).

Comment

Seeing how this thread has got an Indian theme to it… Can someone please tell me what chant is used in this video?

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
          Seeing how this thread has got an Indian theme to it… Can someone please tell me what chant is used in this video?

Is it "Oh-Ah-Paul McGrath" but in German?

Comment

The Egyptians also carved out images of helicopters inside the pyramid walls.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
              The Egyptians also carved out images of helicopters inside the pyramid walls.
              No they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Is it "Oh-Ah-Paul McGrath" but in German?
                Thanks for the input Rabbi.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  No they didn't.
                  Fuck off faggot.

Comment

They drew pictures of what looks like astronauts too. Lots of civilizations did. I fully believe in the ancient alien thing, to the point where I semi think they placed us here. Not too sure about that though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                      Fuck off faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X