Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Muslim Population Doubling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at TS and all these other people with their "Statistics" ask yourselves this and truly think upon it as well....if say for example you wiped out or removed the world from islam and every last muslim......who would you hate then? really honestly who would you guys turn on next? i always hear these news headlines and stories about us along with these statistics whether it be conversion to killing to growth in the religion as well and all these news groups aside from all the unfortunate headlines tend to show us the most attention nowadays? why not post stats on other religions? races or issues surrounding people of other background?

do you see us keeping tabs or statistics on you? your faith or your race statistics on how its growing etc? or better yet why does no one post statistics in here the lounge about anything else (correct me if im wrong about a few who post about other stuff but its almost every week here or on the news someone shows statistics about muslims) ? most headline statistics they always talk about muslims? is it a coincidence? paranoia? hate or just plain old fashioned interest with all these fancy "Statistics" ???

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      lol at TS and all these other people with their "Statistics" ask yourselves this and truly think upon it as well....if say for example you wiped out or removed the world from islam and every last muslim......who would you hate then? really honestly who would you guys turn on next? i always hear these news headlines and stories about us along with these statistics whether it be conversion to killing to growth in the religion as well and all these news groups aside from all the unfortunate headlines tend to show us the most attention nowadays? why not post stats on other religions? races or issues surrounding people of other background?

do you see us keeping tabs or statistics on you? your faith or your race statistics on how its growing etc? or better yet why does no one post statistics in here the lounge about anything else (correct me if im wrong about a few who post about other stuff but its almost every week here or on the news someone shows statistics about muslims) ? most headline statistics they always talk about muslims? is it a coincidence? paranoia? hate or just plain old fashioned interest with all these fancy "Statistics" ???
      Yeah lets see the statistics on illegal Mexican immigrans like TS. That will be good

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        Yeah lets see the statistics on illegal Mexican immigrans like TS. That will be good
        Illegal Mexican come to America to work, not to kill people with bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
          lets not turn this into a racial topic...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post

Where in the link did you read anything about killing Muslims or doing away with Islam? Did you even bother reading it or just saw the title and decided to go on this rant about something the link has nothing to do with. See, this is the problem in this world, people just to conclusions and don't know what they are talking about.

Originally posted by Notorious E.O.G View Post
            Illegal Mexican come to America to work, not to kill people with bombs.
            Must spread around green K before giving it to Notorious....

Comment

Nobody should indulge this pathetic bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                Nobody should indulge this pathetic bait thread.
                Says king of the bait threads.............

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  Where in the link did you read anything about killing Muslims or doing away with Islam? Did you even bother reading it or just saw the title and decided to go on this rant about something the link has nothing to do with. See, this is the problem in this world, people just to conclusions and don't know what they are talking about.

Must spread around green K before giving it to Notorious....
                  i was using the killing part as an example nothing serious...and you still have not answered my question

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Says king of the bait threads.............
                    You're too stupid to know the difference between a bait thread and a real thread.

Comment

Cua, even if you intended to make it for a discussion it's still a big bait thread. What's wrong with the Muslim population growing anyhow?

They mention places like Afghanistan, Iran, Indonesia, Pakistan etc. None of those effect us, wow.. 6 million Muslims in America. I guess they could level the country if they were all extremists.

Which of course, is in their blood...

Oh, lets not forget they're going to knock down the statue of liberty and build a mosque there..

/sarcasm, just in case you're American.
                      Last edited by D-MiZe; 01-27-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X