World Muslim Population Doubling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alhumdulillah

Comment

Best start some more pointless wars in the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Yeah I'm currently reading America Alone by Mark Steyn - amazing book, and my stance on immigration from the south has changed once again. From not giving a crap either way, to concern once unemployment hit double digits, to presently thinking it is necessary to keep us from going the way of Japan - declining and aging.
        I just looked up the book, it seems to come definitely from a conservative point of view but I'm always open to reading something like this, I will check it out.

I would like to know how your stance on immigration has changed since you and I have had so many discussions on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
          Best start some more pointless wars in the Middle East.
          Nah, the ones we're in are empowering them enough as it is. But I agree, they're pointless, hell we're not even getting cheap oil out of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Nah, the ones we're in are empowering them enough as it is. But I agree, they're pointless, hell we're not even getting cheap oil out of the deal.
            I was being sarcastic.

Monkeys get on better with each other than humans and that's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              You would have to be even more stupid not to understand what projections mean and how statisticians can determine these numbers based on studies they do from year to year.

It's the same way we can tell things like oil, food and water consumption and things of that nature. When to cut back, when we have excess....
              again, thats stupid ****. and a dumb comparison on top of that. why dont you go back to my "prediction" (using the same logic this ****** used in his article) that in about 100 years we will have around 20+ billion people on this planet based on the numbers from the last ~50 years

Comment

As long as they don't start trying to convert everyone under threat of violence or other negative ****, I don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  again, thats stupid ****. and a dumb comparison on top of that. why dont you go back to my "prediction" (using the same logic this ****** used in his article) that in about 100 years we will have around 20+ billion people on this planet based on the numbers from the last ~50 years
                  So you still don't understand.......

Comment

This is wonderful news. Mashallah. This means more women for me to choose to become my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      This is wonderful news. Mashallah. This means more women for me to choose to become my wife.
                      lol

Masha-Allah, Akhi. Shukran Allah wa Rasoolullah (sallallahu aiahi wassallam)

Comment

Working...
                      X