No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
    I dunno what it's like in america where apparantly all the asian guys over there haven't got the balls to ask girls out but here in the uk asian guys have a sexy british accent and we actually have balls.

I really have to make this post because it's just horrible reading posts by dorky asian guys with titles like "asian girls dig white black or whatever guys".
    Maybe only in america are asian men born without dicks and balls but please don't lump all asian guys in the same boat as you.

I'm a good looking asian guy and i've been out with white and asian women. I don't have any confident issues about my dick size etc and there is really no reason to perpetuate a supposed stereotype when none exist. The fact is no women like men who are shy loser nice guy types and if there are a lot of asian guys like that over there in the usa then that's just your tough luck. Maybe just grow some balls like the white, black and latino guys over there in usa and ask a girl out If you have some social skills and don't look like a monkey's ass then i'm sure you will have a chance.

But please do not stereotype asian guys and say we don't have any chances with other races cause we do. The asian race is just like whites and blacks. They also got dorky nerds who have got the social skills and grace of a donkey and we have guys who are like jocks.

It's the same with every race. If you have no social skills and look ugly don't put the blame on race...just blame yourself for being a loser and sort yourself out bro...i'm sure most guys minus the trolls on this forum will gladly help out a bro
    in your dreams....

i've banged several white women, irish, dutch, english and of course american chicks too....their pu$$y smells...****!

can you consider a brazilian purtuguez, columbian, guatemalan and mexican chicks white? yeah I banged them too!!!

but Filipina pu$$y is the best!!!

Comment

Mr. Miyagi knew what was up:

Comment

I dunno what it's like in america where apparantly all the asian guys over there haven't got the balls to ask girls out but here in the uk asian guys have a sexy british accent and we actually have balls.

I really have to make this post because it's just horrible reading posts by dorky asian guys with titles like "asian girls dig white black or whatever guys".
        Maybe only in america are asian men born without dicks and balls but please don't lump all asian guys in the same boat as you.

I'm a good looking asian guy and i've been out with white and asian women. I don't have any confident issues about my dick size etc and there is really no reason to perpetuate a supposed stereotype when none exist. The fact is no women like men who are shy loser nice guy types and if there are a lot of asian guys like that over there in the usa then that's just your tough luck. Maybe just grow some balls like the white, black and latino guys over there in usa and ask a girl out If you have some social skills and don't look like a monkey's ass then i'm sure you will have a chance.

But please do not stereotype asian guys and say we don't have any chances with other races cause we do. The asian race is just like whites and blacks. They also got dorky nerds who have got the social skills and grace of a donkey and we have guys who are like jocks.

It's the same with every race. If you have no social skills and look ugly don't put the blame on race...just blame yourself for being a loser and sort yourself out bro...i'm sure most guys minus the trolls on this forum will gladly help out a bro
        actually, british accents aren't seen as sexy in the uk since everyone has one. if anything, a good looking asian guy from america who visits the UK would be considered more attractive than the majority of asian guys who actually live in the UK, partly due to the novelty of being from america.

also, there are asian guys that are already considered superior to most white, black, and latino men in the US, so there's nothing that they need to learn from them. it's not that hard to be considered attractive in the US; most people here are actually pretty ugly.

Comment

Quite possible that b-scene pound for pound has more racial stereotypes across the board than any other website on the entire web

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Quite possible that b-scene pound for pound has more racial stereotypes across the board than any other website on the entire web

yes...this place is a genuine ****h0le...and we're all fvked up in some way to keep logging on everyday

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              yes...this place is a genuine ****h0le...and we're all fvked up in some way to keep logging on everyday
              I got here coz I was Pacquaio fan, then I become sort of a boxing fan, but I don't why am posting here in the lounge. Surely, a guy like me making 6 figures can find better things to do with my time like perhaps watching more tv series lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                in your dreams....

i've banged several white women, irish, dutch, english and of course american chicks too....their pu$$y smells...****!

can you consider a brazilian purtuguez, columbian, guatemalan and mexican chicks white? yeah I banged them too!!!

but Filipina pu$$y is the best!!!

Yeah.

Flat ass, flat everything and zero ****.

Fat ugly Western slobs are banging them hoes senseless in the far east.
                Last edited by C U NextTuesday; 08-15-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  no question about it mak

Comment

lol are you stupid, like asian men anywhere, most of the asian guys in the UK are probably not that good looking, and thus, they will have a hard time attracting high-quality women from any race. I'm fairly certain you're not good looking as you say you are, so chances are all of the girls you've been with have been ugly or mediocre at best. Yes, an asian dude who is well above average in looks (like godfrey gao) can get hot girls of any race, but most asian guys won't be able to live up to that, including yourself and most of the loser asian guys in UK lol

Comment

Whenever a guy is obsessed with dating women from another race you know he hates whatever he is

We rarely say this but everyone knows it's true

I'm an egomaniac so basically a girl has to look like me or I'm not touching her... There are only downgrades, no upgrades
                      Last edited by ////; 08-02-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X