No announcement yet.

Pakistan- Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    I'm out, you racist can hate as much as you want I'm still the best on this forum..peace!!!
    Prejudice.

the woman thats being convicted of blasphem is of the same race as those convicting her.

we are prejudice against muslims not racist against middle easterners.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2010, 04:41 AM.

Comment

I wonder when "the world" will open their eyes to the millions of people being killed in the middle east by Americans and British since the 1990's.

I guess its ok when the mass murder is done by people you like.
      The most prolific killers of muslims are other muslims. Not Israeli Jews, not western infidels, other muslims.

Save your fake moral outrage you hypocrite scumbags.
      The irony.

They pretend to care about "womens rights" and "religious freedom" only because they think the western way is better and they want to impose it on them.
      When women are treated like cattle and murdered for the imaginary crime of blasphemy then guess what? The western way IS better.

That women didn't play by the rules so she deserves the death sentence simple as that.
      You didn't learn much from your ban did you Wazaa? If you think that anyone "deserves the death sentence" for an imaginary crime like blasphemy then you are mentally ill.

The American media is making you believe that Sex,money,food all life is about but from what I can see is that America is the #1 country when it comes to suicide,rape,murder and all sorts of other crimes.
      Rape capital of the world - South Africa
      Suicide capital of the world - Lithuania
      Murder capital of the world - Columbia

Source: http://www.nationmaster.com/index.php

I guess you don't bother trying to find out about any of these subjects, you just pull figures out of your arse.

Also worth pointing out that while the US is ninth for rapes per capita in the world it doesn't break the top twenty for the other two statistics.
      Last edited by squealpiggy; 12-29-2010, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        prophet.....profit....coincidence???? jesus is our savior not a way to make a profit.

its about leading a clean life its about good people and it seems like a good tree...yet low and behold heres a woman of the same skin color being prosecuted and convicted to death because of a diffrence in religion....

a good tree does not bear evil fruits.

mennonites, my religon, were the first people to speak out against slavey in the united states, have allways treated all of gods creatures equally, have allways lived their lives as pacifists never raising their fist to those who oppose them, never taking more them themselfs as martys.........allways having lived a modest and clean life.

a good tree bears good fruit.

Jesus is a prophet the Muslims believe in too,the people who run your country hate Jesus they're anti christ but you're still their puppet but from judging your spelling I don't think there is any chance of saving you from the mental poisoning the media and government has given you.

Now go to k mart and buy yourself a spelling kit for children but make sure it's for children under the age of 9 because anything above would be too much for you

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♫ View Post
          Your to good to be replying to that troll.
          You're pretty good at making people feel good Emz.

When you gonna put on that Wig for me? :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            The most prolific killers of muslims are other muslims. Not Israeli Jews, not western infidels, other muslims.

The irony.

When women are treated like cattle and murdered for the imaginary crime of blasphemy then guess what? The western way IS better.

You didn't learn much from your ban did you Wazaa? If you think that anyone "deserves the death sentence" for an imaginary crime like blasphemy then you are mentally ill.

I guess you don't bother trying to find out about any of these subjects, you just pull figures out of your arse.

I'm not wazaa you proud **** ,your ex elton has just adopted a child I bet it's gonna turn out as twisted as you are

And save me with your comments please why would anyone take you serious someone who thinks we came from monkeys.

Now go back to reading charles darwin ape stories

Comment

squeely go and study the history of your forefathers you stupid twat hahahaahahha

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

The irony.

Also worth pointing out that while the US is ninth for rapes per capita in the world it doesn't break the top twenty for the other two statistics.
                Jesus what ownage

Comment

Now that I pissed off some of you and of course taught some of you I can have my cappuccino deluxe

till next time

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    Jesus is a prophet the Muslims believe in too,the people who run your country hate Jesus they're anti christ but you're still their puppet but from judging your spelling I don't think there is any chance of saving you from the mental poisoning the media and government has given you.

Now go to k mart and buy yourself a spelling kit for children but make sure it's for children under the age of 9 because anything above would be too much for you
                    belive in him?

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
                    42 But I say unto you, That ye resist not him that is evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 43 And if any man will sue thee, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
                    44 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
                    45 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
                    your entire religion miss this whole part?

or perhaps you just claim you belive in him like a grape shoved onto a thorn. an evil tree trying to pass off as having good fruit.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2010, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Jesus what ownage
                      I wouldn't know because I don't read his junk lol

But good to see you crawling out of your hole just to kiss his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X