No announcement yet.

Pakistan- Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Well Irish aren't as hateful and racist towards others like the english and anyone who has spoken to both will tell you the same.
    So the English have gone from blood thirsty animals to being hateful?

You have obviously never been to either country so I will withdraw from this argument. I don't want to waste my time arguing with a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Dude dont waste your time

He is obviously a troll alt and will not respond in a civilized manor

Its like debating with an out of control toddler
      Yes, that is what I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        how many are getting killed for blasphemy?

find one case in the last 20 years of a human being being killed for blasphemy in any civilized country.

you wont.

civilied people dont convict and kill people for saying things.
        It's quite amusing seeing or hearing someone from the UK talk about civilization

War and racism is all you people know,this thread is created with the intention to hate the Muslims.

That women didn't play by the rules so she deserves the death sentence simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Damn nothing gets you off my dick huh

You're latched on

Its must be that good

Riding my dick whilst continously referring to a f@g in Elton John, yea your a ****
          you're mad and your true g@y side is really coming out

sorry for making you mad but you still haven't answered me about the link i pasted you

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
            So the English have gone from blood thirsty animals to being hateful?

You have obviously never been to either country so I will withdraw from this argument. I don't want to waste my time arguing with a child.
            go drink your tea eat your cookies and serve your queen.

and think about the invasions you people have committed in the last few hundred years.

and leave the Irish alone.

Comment

It's quite amusing seeing or hearing someone from the UK talk about civilization

War and racism is all you people know,this thread is created with the intention to hate the Muslims.

That women didn't play by the rules so she deserves the death sentence simple as that.
              Um im from the united states.

whats not to hate?

a fake religion a false profit?

a religion opressing the world? Im a pure islamaphobe.....im scared **** less of a world run by muslims......id rather the world be destroyed then see a world where the freedom to question is stripped of every man woman and child. I fear the second coming of a world wide inquisition. i fear for those i love and i fear for my decendants.

I fear a world where the prusit of life liberty and happiness is punished.

I fear a world where violence in the face of non violence is acceptable.

An evil tree cannot bear good fruit.

and a good tree will not bear evil fruit.

perhaps im prejudice, though prejudice for a very good reason.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                Um im from the united states.

whats not to hate?

a fake religion a false profit?

a religion opressing the world? Im a pure islamaphobe.....im scared **** less of a world run by muslims......id rather the world be destroyed then see a world where the freedom to question is stripped of every man woman and child.

a world where the prusit of life liberty and happiness is punished.

a world where violence in the face of non violence is acceptable.

An evil tree cannot bear good fruit.
                Well I don't know about the fake religion part and it's spelled Prophet not profit I knew I was dealing with an illiterate.

But the truth is that Islam is the fastest growing religion and I think that's what worries you people the most,because Islam is about leading a clean life and it's a religion with purpose and infidels like you don't like that of course.

The American media is making you believe that Sex,money,food all life is about but from what I can see is that America is the #1 country when it comes to suicide,rape,murder and all sorts of other crimes.

You government loves to invade other countries but is doing nothing for it's people at home..why don't you pay off the money you own to China?

Your country has taken all the freedom you have.

In Saudi Arabia for example you can walk around at night and nothing will happen to you because they have the law but walk around in any of the American cities you either gonna get raped or killed.

I suggest you Americans get the crime rate down,take it easy with the rapes with the murders and take it easy with borrowing money from China.

I'm not American but I sure now how to spell unlike you

The educational system has failed you son

Comment

I just want to say that I'm not talking against the American land or it's people,all I'm saying is that the country is run by a bunch of blood thirsty ZION lovers and that the they're not doing anything to lower their crime rate and poverty but for some reason they're ready to spend billions in wars which has no gain what so ever for the American public.

It's also funny how they invaded Afghanistan to find their friend bin laden and they invaded Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction but have found NEITHER

You stupid tax payers are paying millions a year just to catch bin laden a man with a walking stick.

Let me give you some advice,,look for him in your own back yard he sure ain't in Afghanistan and Pakistan

Comment

Well I don't know about the fake religion part and it's spelled Prophet not profit I knew I was dealing with an illiterate.

But the truth is that Islam is the fastest growing religion and I think that's what worries you people the most,because Islam is about leading a clean life and it's a religion with purpose and infidels like you don't like that of course.

The American media is making you believe that Sex,money,food all life is about but from what I can see is that America is the #1 country when it comes to suicide,rape,murder and all sorts of other crimes.

You government loves to invade other countries but is doing nothing for it's people at home..why don't you pay off the money you own to China?

Your country has taken all the freedom you have.

In Saudi Arabia for example you can walk around at night and nothing will happen to you because they have the law but walk around in any of the American cities you either gonna get raped or killed.

I suggest you Americans get the crime rate down,take it easy with the rapes with the murders and take it easy with borrowing money from China.

I'm not American but I sure now how to spell unlike you

The educational system has failed you son
                    prophet.....profit....coincidence???? jesus is our savior not a way to make a profit.

its about leading a clean life its about good people and it seems like a good tree...yet low and behold heres a woman of the same skin color being prosecuted and convicted to death because of a diffrence in religion....

a good tree does not bear evil fruits.

mennonites, my religon, were the first people to speak out against slavey in the united states, have allways treated all of gods creatures equally, have allways lived their lives as pacifists never raising their fist to those who oppose them, never taking more then themselfs as martys.........allways having lived a modest and clean life.

a good tree bears good fruit.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-29-2010, 04:37 AM.

Comment

I'm out, you racist can hate as much as you want I'm still the best on this forum..peace!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X