Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are The Finest B1tches In **** Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we must do this shit again and some knucklehead created another **** thread... why not bump the right one? My favorite **** girl of all time is the one and only Michelle Wild, who was active from around 2000-2005 I believe,

A very classy girl -- too good for **** (almost).
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 07-06-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• I have no idea who the new hot **** starlets are these days. I mostly whack off to webcam chicks and ****stars from before 2010.

I'm so out of touch, I should be embarrassed. Jerking off to **** was my only talent and I can't even do that right. I don't even deserve the Wanker moniker anymore. Alexkid and Tago nang Tago are the new resident wankers.

I should change my name to Willy Wiggger for now on and keep my head down due to shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I have no idea who the new hot **** starlets are these days. I mostly whack off to webcam chicks and ****stars from before 2010.

I'm so out of touch, I should be embarrassed. Jerking off to **** was my only talent and I can't even do that right. I don't even deserve the Wanker moniker anymore. Alexkid and Tago nang Tago are the new resident wankers.

I should change my name to Willy Wiggger for now on and keep my head down due to shame.

casting couch, my friend...casting couch

Comment

• Where is Alexkid when you need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            casting couch, my friend...casting couch
            I went on there for a minute. Not bad, but I went to some other sites and did some **** research and ended up having a good wank to this chick, Layla London:

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I went on there for a minute. Not bad, but I went to some other sites and did some **** research and ended up having a good wank to this chick, Layla London:

she looks like one of those chicks in those fake taxi ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                she looks like one of those chicks in those fake taxi ****s
                Kind of, she did a scene for bangbus recently. Basically the same theme as those fake taxi ****s.

Comment

• This thread needs more pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    This thread needs more pics.

Larry Nance, Jr. said he called his pops after playing against Brandon Ingram in practice for the first time, "he's the real deal."

D'Angelo Russell on Brandon Ingram: "He makes shots and is a mismatch all over the floor...got God given talent that you really can't teach"

im giddy..............

Comment

Working...
                    X