Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will eventually happen with rising population?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    No need to worry there are all kinds of cool viruses and bacteria out there, theres bound to be a major outbreak of something sooner or later. I mean the more crowded the world becomes the more people exposed to the whatever it is. Losing half the world population could happen in a matter of days.
    I'm OK with that as long as white people don't die.

Comment

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm kidding.

Sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        I'm OK with that as long as white people don't die.
        I hate white people. I hope everyone dies except for my family.

Comment

1 child policy...

Comment

I hate white people. I hope everyone dies except for my family.
            OK, now I'm not kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              1 child policy...

Two-Child policy is better, more humane and logical.

For social purposes, it's still better that a first born has a sibling. What China did was essentially eliminate the Brother/Sister/Sibling if by law you're only allowed one child. There is a documentary on the rise of kidnappings of children in China because of the law.

2-child makes more sense. And a strict two-child policy at that, you would have to be financially stable to qualify to even have children, showing that you'd be able to support them. And while we're at it, lets enforce a little Eugenics. No obesity level, Diabetes/Heart Attacks waiting to happen people are allowed to have children, passing on all their poor health to the next generation.

Of course, the politicians would have to grow a spine to enforce this, but it's as unlikely as anything serious being done about Man Made climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                OK, now I'm not kidding.
                Whats cool about white people? Bunch of uptight, no fun having, stick up the ass motherfuckers. Fuck white people. Well, American white people anyway foreigners can be cool.

Comment

Whats cool about white people? Bunch of uptight, no fun having, stick up the ass motherfuckers. Fuck white people. Well, American white people anyway foreigners can be cool.
                  I have a lot of fun. My asshole is exit only.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                    Overpopulation is a malthusian myth. The planet will be fine as long as the nwo and its minions don't cause artificial scarcity to the point of panic.

Which they will because they want a 90% reduction in population.
                    But the population will continue to grow surely, what will it be like in say a 1000, 2000 years?. Not that i'll be alive, just interested.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X