• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    Saudis, Israel and America.

Nobody else seems to mind.
    you think the egyptians will like it?

qataris? omanis? u.a.e.? jordanians? turks?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I'm talking about you MORON!!! you are sitting pretty on your gay as.s flaming while in comfortable country.I bet you never even felt anything that threatened your mere existense.SO GTFO fag don't get me started dildo!
      I'm happy where I live. Like Americans are happy where they live. So why do they have the need to interfere in other peoples business and be so imperialistic?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        In my stupid rage I had this idea that Iran could nuke the American soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. It did not cross my mind then that it would wipe out the entire country.

You have no idea about the geopolitical situation there.Saudi Arabia will be with Egypt and Israel to subdue them.

Comment

the Saudis are cowards. Lebanon, Pakistan, Afganistan and IRAN FTW !!
          i'd take the saudis in a fight over iran.

saudi military is pretty good and armed to the teeth.

thye just don't have the manpower.

Comment

All this tells me is that Americans have been getting outshot by guys with cruder weapons this whole time.

I've heard that soldiers usually have **** for aim, but this just proves it.

Now their accuracy is gonna suffer even more since they're gonna rely on computers to aim for them.

Maybe the Russians or the Chinese will arm the Afghans with similar technology and level the playing field.

Comment

the Saudis are cowards. Lebanon, Pakistan, Afganistan and IRAN FTW !!
              You think that Lebanon and Pakistan want Iran to have nuclear weapons? Afghanistan is too dysfunctional to really count for much at the moment so what they do or don't want is entirely irrelevant. Nobody wants Iran to have nukes, with the possible exception of Iran and maybe its puppet state Syria.

Comment

Afghanis are not idiots. They have a war rich culture that stems back to the last 200 years. If there is one thing they are really good at, it is war.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i'd take the saudis in a fight over iran.

saudi military is pretty good and armed to the teeth.

thye just don't have the manpower.
                  I personally like Hezbollah.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    you think the egyptians will like it?

qataris? omanis? u.a.e.? jordanians? turks?
                    As long as those regimes aren't currently U.S puppet states, then of course they won't mind.

Only U.S puppet states care about this because it affects the U.S and Israel.

The Turks won't mind, they're independent and are more interested in regional cooperation.

Comment

nice gun.hope it falls in the wrong hands,lol

Comment

Working...
                      X