No announcement yet.

US deploys 'game-changer' weapon to Afghanistan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    I agree, it finally gave away your most efficient alt.

Thanks reed!
    It's confirmed that Emz is Jack?

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      It's confirmed that Emz is Jack?
      Pretty much. Honestly, it comes as a pretty big shock.

I gotta give it to Jack, very very inconspicuous alt. He shouldn't take it as an insult that I uncovered him. I uncover most. But props to him. I honestly had no clue until today.

Comment

I gotta give it to Jack, very very inconspicuous alt. He shouldn't take it as an insult that I uncovered him. I uncover most. But props to him. I honestly had no clue until today.
        It's not THAT inconspicuous though lol, actually it may be anything but inconspicuous...

Comment

I was thinking this earlier, but I kind of doubt Emz is Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            It's not THAT inconspicuous though lol, actually it may be anything but inconspicuous...
            I don't know, it was inconspicuous to me. Everybody knew that emz was an alt, but they didn't know who it belonged to. Jack would have been one of the last guesses because of emz's ****sexual overtones, but the ****sexual overtones are what made it so separated from Jack. But it makes sense now. Overzealous soccer fans. Derranged conspiracy theorist anti-Zionists. ALWAYS ON BOXING SCENE. Jack always tries to type in a different way than emz.

Yeah Reed, I guess you're right. I should have caught on to this one a looong time ago. Better late than never I guess. On to the next one!

Comment

I don't know, it was inconspicuous to me. Everybody knew that emz was an alt, but they didn't know who it belonged to. Jack would have been one of the last guesses because of emz's ****sexual overtones, but the ****sexual overtones are what made it so separated from Jack. But it makes sense now. Overzealous soccer fans. Derranged conspiracy theorist anti-Zionists. ALWAYS ON BOXING SCENE. Jack always tries to type in a different way than emz.

Yeah Reed, I guess you're right. I should have caught on to this one a looong time ago. Better late than never I guess. On to the next one!
              Both margarito die hards, sergio die hards, jmm die hards, both play the same video games, both compliment each other constantly...

Jack types "moar"... I've seen emz do it..

Plus I can see Jack playing the whole board with the **** threads.... What you don't like to wear flowers?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Both margarito die hards, sergio die hards, jmm die hards, both play the same video games, both compliment each other constantly...

Jack types "moar"... I've seen emz do it..

Plus I can see Jack playing the whole board with the **** threads.... What you don't like to wear flowers?

Comment

Working...
                X